[EVENT ENDED] Inviting you for a Community Game Night!

1. Starcommander
    KitKat Sep 4, 2019

Starcommander , Sep 4, 2019 :
    I was with you. But I didnt land in pochinki considering the ping rate. I landed way ahead in ferry perry. Got great loot. Took a vehicle and rushed towards pochinki only to realize, people were waiting for me and I ran away. I decided to stop near a small building in between school and yasnya again someone was camping and started spraying on me. I ran away with my jeep only to realize I was being followed. I somehow saw a small room, opened the door and kept hiding. That player was so noob, he came inside searched for me and ran away. Then I became snake behind the door. Finally won:p
    With 5 kills

Priyanshu Sharma likes this.
  2. Reesham
    Cupcake Sep 5, 2019

3. Impersonal
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 5, 2019

Starcommander likes this.
  4. Reesham
    Cupcake Sep 5, 2019

5. Priyanshu Sharma
    Jelly Bean Sep 6, 2019

Priyanshu Sharma , Sep 6, 2019 :
    Ohh cool.. Congrats!! The main issue was ping. It was very high, maybe they should choose a different server!! Also, it's been 3months since i played the game so needed little practice and i only played one match before Game night so maybe next I'll be prepared!! BTW What's your user name in PubG? Maybe next time!!

6. harshjain143
    Gingerbread Sep 6, 2019

7. Starcommander
    KitKat Sep 6, 2019

Starcommander , Sep 6, 2019 :
    Tomorrow at 6:30 pm there is a pubg match by WoHo oneplus community. Why Don't you join.
    My username StarCommander1.
    Search Wormhole you will find it.

8. Starcommander
    KitKat Sep 6, 2019

9. Priyanshu Sharma
    Jelly Bean Sep 7, 2019

Priyanshu Sharma , Sep 7, 2019 :
    I didn't know anything about this match.. Will try if i can join.. I found you!! Crown.. Ooo

1567846018342.jpg

I was searching Wormhole on PubG. My bad!! But now i found this is a thread on Community.

@keithnyc had told me about Wormhole 2 months back but i didn't got it at that time, what was that but now you've told me again, I remembered it.

I found this old thread from my postings after searching so long.. Man this was best unexpected thread I've ever been!! Idk why but it still brings a smile on my face today whenever i read it!!

https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/answered-closed-wireless-bullets-charging-issue.1035340/

Last edited: Sep 7, 2019

10. ParthPandey
    Eclair Sep 7, 2019

11. Starcommander
    KitKat Sep 7, 2019

Starcommander , Sep 7, 2019 :
    Any update? :oops:
    At least tell me what's in that box:D
    I am so impatient

12. U1568137236891
    Cupcake Sep 10, 2019