Everyday Eargasm : Music Repository | Share your top favourites!

1. YRJ Lollipop Jun 25, 2019

YRJ, Jun 25, 2019 :
    No set theme here. I cannot say no to a hairy lead singer on the mic!

2. darren190390 Gingerbread Jun 25, 2019

Bouncer71 and YRJ like this.
  3. femiuex Gingerbread Jun 25, 2019

femiuex, Jun 25, 2019 :

This song gives a calming feeling and keeps me chilling.
    Best listened to with your favourite ice cold beverage.

Happy World Music Day!

buntycubal and YRJ like this.
  4. Karun Deep Froyo Jun 25, 2019

Karun Deep, Jun 25, 2019 :
    I want to share one of the best lyrical song in Telugu language from India. This song speaks about life and gives good message for people who are down due to problems. I listen this song frequently which inspires me alot.

I searched for lyrical meaning of this song in English but cannot found. If anyone have, can share them so that other users can know them easily.

Here is the Telugu lyrical link of the song

YRJ likes this.
  5. Killing Intent Froyo Jun 25, 2019

YRJ likes this.
  6. YRJ Lollipop Jun 26, 2019

YRJ, Jun 26, 2019 :
    Not sure if thats a song! xD

7. G1561101052681 Cupcake Jun 27, 2019

8. _Stradivarius_ Cupcake Jun 27, 2019

_Stradivarius_, Jun 27, 2019 :
    For me, Music is about expressing your inner emotions via rhythm, and lyrics and sharing it to the world! Sharing with you is one of my favorite OPM (Original Pinoy Music) Song of all time! This is Moving Closer by Never The Strangers. Hope you all like it too!

P.S. I cant seem to attach the youtube link here. Please teach me how so that I can share the song :)

Last edited: Jun 27, 2019

YRJ likes this.
  9. YRJ Lollipop Jun 27, 2019

YRJ, Jun 27, 2019 :
    Hey thanks for sharing!
    To attach the link just copy the link of the song and paste it here

10. _Stradivarius_ Cupcake Jun 27, 2019

YRJ likes this.
  11. fillipp97 Cupcake Jun 27, 2019

YRJ likes this.
  12. Impersonal Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 27, 2019

13. Salman Lodhi Froyo Jun 27, 2019

14. YRJ Lollipop Jun 28, 2019

YRJ, Jun 28, 2019 :
    Best is very subjective, but I suggest to use the pre-installed Google Play music player

Salman Lodhi likes this.
  15. Impersonal Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 28, 2019

Impersonal, Jun 28, 2019 :
    Oviously there are tons of good and exceptional players, from Google play music, Spotify, to lesser known ones like Pulsar, Neutron or my favorite Poweramp... But the decision is very personal, also owning a decent set of earbuds or headphones would make a bigger difference than any player, the op bullets are fine, so are the htc noise and the xiaomi mi noise canceling, I personally own/use the Razer Hamerhead USB C ones, but are a little bit more expensive and you have to like green...

Ps:

Last edited: Jun 28, 2019

buntycubal and Salman Lodhi like this.
  16. TedKaiserKHP Cupcake Jun 29, 2019

TedKaiserKHP, Jun 29, 2019 :
    Check out the new album, Futha, by neofolk band Heilung. Their "amplified history" approach is amazing - spiritual and natural, especially if you like anything to do with Norse or Germanic culture and traditions.

buntycubal and Impersonal like this.
  17. Sridhar Ananthanarayanan Lollipop Jun 29, 2019

Sridhar Ananthanarayanan, Jun 29, 2019 :
    Very difficult to choose a favourite as there are so many different ones. But for the purpose of this thread, here is one of my favourites:

In India, songs are predominantly from Bollywood movies (The Hindi movie industry, biggest in the world). This song captures the essence of the whole movie in it. Here is the summary:

Fact: India and Pakistan have a history of animosity between them due to political and military circumstances, thanks to what the British did.

Movie: Bhajrangi Bhaijaan

A mute Pakistani child misses her train from India to Pakistan and looks up to a man for help. This man, unaware she is a Pakistani, takes her to his orthodox home where people have a rigid view of things. They soon find out she is from Pakistan because she celebrates when Pakistan plays well in a cricket match.

The man's father gives him an ultimatum to send the child to Pakistan at the earliest. It is difficult for an Indian to enter Pakistan through official channels, so given time constraints and family pressure, the man takes it upon himself to take the child back to Pakistan and unite her with her family.

The movie is about the hardships he faces in entering an “enemy” country illegally and how he helps unite the child with her family.

Great movie with beautiful songs, and this song is my favourite in the movie.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2019

18. YRJ Lollipop Jun 29, 2019

YRJ, Jun 29, 2019 :
    I have watched the movie and am very well aware of the plot but thanks for explaining the people who have not watched it get a fair idea!

Fantastic movie and a great song. Thanks for sharing. I had forgotten about it completely :)

19. Sridhar Ananthanarayanan Lollipop Jun 29, 2019

Sridhar Ananthanarayanan, Jun 29, 2019 :
    Do you know Hindi?

YRJ likes this.
  20. YRJ Lollipop Jun 29, 2019

YRJ, Jun 29, 2019 :
    Can't blame you, my avatar suggests otherwise. But just like you, I'am a South Indian :p