Exchange offer

1. Logancd1
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 9, 2019

Logancd1 , May 9, 2019 :
    MKBHD, the largest tech YouTuber at the moment, made a video about how he kept switching back and forth between the OnePlus 6T and Pixel 3XL because of the performance of the 6T vs the camera of the Pixel. So your statement about how they either use iPhone or Pixel isn't quite true. In fact, most of the YouTubers I know of make an effort to switch completely to a phone before publishing a full review of it.

Just as I was attempting to point out to the last person, to say that someone's opinion isn't good isn't really fair, considering it's just that; an opinion. If you were reading or hearing about it as an opinion, you'd know that you can take it into consideration or not, and that's up to you. But it's not up to you whether or not their opinion is good. Their video can be good or bad. Their article can be good or bad. Not their opinion. Opinions can't be quantified as such.

I'm not sure what 'sermon' you're talking about.

2. ChrisX0z
    Gingerbread May 10, 2019

ChrisX0z , May 10, 2019 :
    I've had my OP6T since release (ordered as soon as it came available from the store) and it has shown to have endurance and stamina compared to other devices. My buddy in the navy still has his OP6 and only has some minor wear to it.
    This is my daily driver and it never fails me.
    #NeverSettle