Excited! My OnePlus 8 Pro arrived today! via OnePlus 8 Pro

1. DavidKashton
    Froyo Sep 19, 2021

DavidKashton , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Sep 19, 2021 :
    Wanted to make a follow up post to a post I made the other day about ordering the OP 8 Pro. The prize arrived today! I've been using it since noon and I've got a few days of testing and using but so far I'm hooked. I like it. It has a good feel and weight. Easy to grip and comfortable in the hand. Of course then there's the unmatched fluidity. I've got quite a bit to say though as far as it vs the OP 8 which I had bought and been using for the past couple weeks. I think quite interesting. I'll know more in the coming few days but so far I'm a huge fan. Anyone else out there to rocking the 8 Pro and still loving it?

Kashton

bikerboy360, Artemus and Aaron2017 like this.
  2. DavidKashton
    Froyo Sep 19, 2021

DavidKashton , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Sep 19, 2021 :
    Had been wanting the 8 Pro for the past year but just now being able to grab one. Specs are still up with the best running the 865 Snapdragon. Especially coupled with Oxygen OS. It's too bad that OnePlus has lost their once glory. The 8 Pro will end up being their best smartphone flagship they produced. The 9 series are great but were made during OnePlus's downward fall from their once heightened glory. Tech unfortunately changes and ages incredibly fast and no smartphone flagship can stand the test against better technology. The 8 Pro has still got a good two to three years left as one of the best. Time withstanding. I highly recommend late 2021 the OnePlus 8 Pro.
    1632091923055.jpg

3. ChrisOnePlusAccount
    Gingerbread Sep 20, 2021

DavidKashton likes this.
  4. DavidKashton
    Froyo Sep 20, 2021

DavidKashton , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Sep 20, 2021 :
    So far it's been awesome. I wished I would have broken down and gotten one sooner. Especially when OnePlus put them on sale for $549 as I paid $618 for a basically brand new open box fully complete. It's just that there's nothing like being the first one to open.a new phone up taking that plastic wrap off yourself. It's fine but they are still bringing top dollar. I could have gotten a new one but I'd have had to pay $849 and just wasn't willing to pay it. I was on the fence at $618 but haven said that I'm glad I got it because it's truly I think OPs overall iteration smartphone they've ever made to this current date. It's why I decided to skip the 9 series and I in no way think the 9 pro isn't an awesome device in any way. OnePlus was at a different point in their company mindset and status quo when they made the 8 Pro compared to when the 9 series were produced. They had begun their company structure change internally then and I can't be for certain but personally feel it made a small impact on the overall 9 series as a whole. Just the research Ive done and knowing what I know about OP the company. I have a OP Never Settle Official Group Forum on FB which had grown to about 10 thousand members strong but I could tell it when the rapid growth began to change slowing down plus I am privy to thousands of others comments here and there that played a role in the what I believe to be the insight I speak about. None the less, the 8 Pro is the best smartphone I've ever had or reviewed. Hands down. I even let my S21 Ultra go because it became no longer relevant as soon as I began using my 8 Pro.

5. ChrisOnePlusAccount
    Gingerbread Sep 21, 2021

ChrisOnePlusAccount , Sep 21, 2021 :
    haha nice, the best price I've seen here in the UK was £500($680) for 12/256 OP8 pro just after the launch of OP9. (20% Tax included in the price here in the UK :( )

DavidKashton likes this.
  6. DavidKashton
    Froyo Sep 21, 2021

DavidKashton , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Sep 21, 2021 :
    Check this revelation out that I knew to be in the works but it's sad to see it now begin.

I tried to attach the link. I'll attach a screen shot. This is my group forum I created in FB. I just posted it there.
    1632180812440.jpg

1632180812493.jpg