Experience at Gearbest?

1. amartens181
    KitKat Apr 4, 2016

IvanMuse, #HYPEorGTFO and rphlfjrd like this.
  2. Multiplatform Gamer
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 4, 2016

#HYPEorGTFO and rphlfjrd like this.
  3. okidokay
    Gingerbread Apr 4, 2016

okidokay , Apr 4, 2016 :
    That should be fine. They're not a scam or anything like that, just a bit shaky.

#HYPEorGTFO and rphlfjrd like this.
  4. marinobiagio
    KitKat Apr 5, 2016

marinobiagio , Apr 5, 2016 :
    Trusted site, I bought sometimes there.. Last time my parcel (Xiaomi Gamepad ~24$) were lost.. After 60 days they refund me.

rphlfjrd likes this.
  5. krib
    Froyo Apr 5, 2016

krib , Apr 5, 2016 :
    I think i have ordered three times from there.

First one didnt really go smoothly as after couple days of paypal payment they mailed me asking for payment.

Sent screenshots as evidence of payment and all good.
    Decided to give them another go after all as they had good discount on something and later purcheses went well.
    Free shipping takes ages but thats kinda expected, no experience about returns or warranties.

rphlfjrd likes this.
  6. henkieboy
    Donut Apr 5, 2016

rphlfjrd likes this.
  7. saikrishna235
    Honeycomb Apr 5, 2016

rphlfjrd likes this.
  8. dejmago
    Donut Apr 5, 2016

dejmago , Apr 5, 2016 :
    I've bought a VR headset and a miband from them. No issues but the miband took a looong time to come, more than a normal eBay order. But then that might be coincidence.

rphlfjrd likes this.
  9. dcyel
    Gingerbread Apr 5, 2016

dcyel , Apr 5, 2016 :
    I ordered many things from them before with no issues. Also ordered stuff from banggood and no issues either.

rphlfjrd likes this.
  10. Georgevs
    Gingerbread Apr 5, 2016

rphlfjrd likes this.
  11. rth121
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 6, 2016

rth121 , Apr 6, 2016 :
    Used them multiple times and never had a product, though shipping can be slow like most Chinese website/sellers. I've used... **, Gearbest, Banggood, and **********.

rphlfjrd likes this.
  12. Wackencorpse
    KitKat Apr 6, 2016

Wackencorpse , Apr 6, 2016 :
    I ordered two MiBands. They habe been delivered from China to Germany within 2 weeks. Got no problems until now...

13. jonawong99
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2017

jonawong99 , Jun 8, 2017 :
    Sorry, I come for the community a little bit late. I am the representative of Gearbest. Directly, I am a staff from Gearbest.
    In the past few years, we really experienced a lot, as to the customer service, we have a long road, still. Thank you for your feedback about your personal shopping experience. Where there is a problem, there is a way out. Hope we can better service for the public. Great thanks to you all for your attention and discussion.

14. FuriousX
    Gingerbread Jun 8, 2017

FuriousX , Jun 8, 2017 :
    I have very good experience wih Gearbest (living in Germany). I ordered several times there without any issue...

15. jonawong99
    Cupcake Jun 10, 2017

jonawong99 , Jun 10, 2017 :
    Thank you, for your trust and support.
    Problems is the access for improvement, hope we Gearbest face all tough issues, and find ways out.
    Nice weekends, everyone ~

16. chicorebelo
    Froyo Mar 7, 2018

chicorebelo , Mar 7, 2018 :
    hi guys, i have ordered 6 or 7 products from gearbest and until now all of them are working fine. however they were products from 10 to 30eur. now i'm thinking on buying the op5t and its about 80eur cheaper than op official store. Do u guys think it is worth it to buy on gearbest or the official store?

17. G1541069525500
    Cupcake Nov 1, 2018

G1541069525500 , Nov 1, 2018 :
    Hi.
    I was 3 times been cheated from the Chineses selers, including ebay.
    This time I was order a Robot vacum cleaner for 270$ from Gearbest.
    When I asked when will start shipping, they gived me a two options:

Explain:
    "This item your ordered is hot sale and there have been significant supply issues with the manufacturer.

We had originally submitted a large order to them, however, despite repeated assurances, they only provided an incomplete batch which is far below the replenishment level to meet consumer demand.

In this case we can offer you 2 options:

-Option 1: Wait a little longer.
    (We expect to ship the item within one week. Once we ship it we will send you an email with the delivery information).

-Option 2: Exchange for another item of your choice."

So, if they said wait for 1 week more, I know that will send me a wrong model of item (I had this situation before).

So, I aked them for full refund.
    What is my rights now? Can I recive a refund if I want? (if package is not dispatched yet), or I have only this two options which they offer me?