Experience OnePlus Nord CE 5G in AR right now

1. Susie Liu
    Head of Strategy, OnePlus Nord Staff Member Jun 10, 2021 at 4:00 PM

Susie Liu , Jun 10, 2021 at 4:00 PM :
    1080x520.png

We’re incredibly excited to announce that you can experience the newest member of the Nord family – OnePlus Nord CE 5G – in AR. Right now. That means if you’ve just ordered the Nord CE, you can get familiar with all its bells and whistles. And if, somehow, you’re not convinced the Nord CE should be your next phone – you can experience all it has to offer until you admit it’s a little more than you’d expect.

Click here to experience Nord CE in AR.

Nord CE takes the core of what makes a OnePlus phone a, well… OnePlus phone and throws in a litany of nifty extras that, all told, make it a little more than you’d expect. Oh, and it does all that at an even better price than the original OnePlus Nord, too.

You can read all about the Nord CE here. But, long story short, it’s the thinnest phone we’ve made since the OnePlus 6T, rocks a powerful rear triple camera setup, has a 90 Hz Fluid AMOLED display, is powered by a dragon, and has a huge battery that charges stupidly fast. Did we mention it also brings back the beloved 3.5mm headphone jack?

So, what does experiencing Nord CE in AR actually mean? Well, first up – you’re able to see the phone up close and personal. That means you can inspect any of its three colorways, admire its camera system, or just stare at its headphone jack with a grin from ear to ear. The choice is really up to you. Oh, and if you really enjoy Nord CE in AR you can jump to the OnePlus website from the Nord CE AR Experience to order one right away. A real one.

But most importantly, if you’re from the UK, EU, or India you can try your luck at winning a Nord CE in our Unlock The Code minigame that, without a doubt, is a little tougher than you’d expect. Fire up the minigame and you’ll be given a hint – then it’s all on you to figure out the six-digit code required to enter our Nord CE giveaway for that respective day. You might need to decipher a 6-digit code from a particular word or a piece of Nord trivia, or something even more difficult mentioned in the hint when you start the minigame.

For example, if the hint is: “Crack the Code for ‘OnePlus’”, you’ll want to use your problem solving skills to crack it ---- O = 15 = 1 + 5 = 6

MicrosoftTeams-image (105).png

Enter the code correctly and you’ll be entered to win a OnePlus Nord CE 5G. Winners will be announced in this very forum post, and on the @oneplus.nord Instagram account. After the winners have been announced, they will be contacted by OnePlus via email and/or contact number.

How to experience Nord CE in AR:

1. Head to nord-ar.oneplus.com
    2. Allow the Nord CE AR Experience permission to use your device’s camera, motion, and orientation sensors
    3. Scan each of the three Nord devices that will subsequently appear in AR
    4. Start experiencing Nord CE in AR!

All our OG Nord fans out there will remember we made history with the launch of the original OnePlus Nord – it was the first phone (ever) to debut entirely in AR. That launch was an incredible learning experience for us, but it also made us even bigger believers in the power and potential of AR. You can’t deny that being able to summon a Nord CE and experience it, wherever you are in the world, is pretty damn cool.

At OnePlus, we’re never first for the sake of being first – we only spearhead new technologies that we truly believe are meaningful. You guessed it, AR is one of those technologies.

Make sure to share your experience with Nord CE in AR in this very forum post and on social media. We can’t wait for you to get started.

Never Settle.

Experience Nord CE in AR now!

Terms and conditions apply.

OnePlus Nord CE AR Experience FAQ

• Q: How can I experience Nord CE 5G in AR?
      A: You can experience Nord CE 5G in AR from your mobile by opening the URL: nord-ar.oneplus.com in your browser. You do not need an app to start the experience. We recommend using Google Chrome or Safari as your browser for the trying out the experience.
    • Q: Which devices support the Nord CE AR Experience?
      A: All devices support the Nord CE AR Experience. All you need is a browser to open the link on your phone. We recommend using Google Chrome or Safari as your browser for the trying out the experience.
    • Q: What’s included in the Nord CE AR Experience?
      A: You can see and interact with Nord CE in AR in all 3 colorways.
      - If you’re from UK, EU, or India, you can also participate in the ‘Unlock The Code’ minigame for a chance to win Nord CE for yourself.
      - You can learn more about the device and jump to the product page directly from Nord CE AR Experience.
    • Q: What if I have trouble starting/using the AR experience?
      A: - You can switch your browser to Google Chrome or Safari
      - You could try restarting your phone
    • Q: Who can participate in the code breaker?
      A: You should be an individual and legal resident of the United Kingdom, European Union, or India and above the age of eighteen (18yrs.).
      For more details please read the Terms and Conditions document.
    • Q: Do I have to log in to start the experience?
      A: No. All you need to do is head to nord-ar.oneplus.com and give permission for the Nord CE AR Experience to use your camera to start the experience.
    • Q: How do I know if I've won the Unlock The Code minigame?
      A: If you guess the code correctly, you’ll be asked to share your contact details. If you win the phone, you'll be sent an e-mail. You can also follow this thread, and @oneplus.nord on Instagram, for updates.
    • Q: How many people can win the Unlock The Code minigame per day?
      A: Only one person can win a OnePlus Nord CE 5G every day from 10th June – 30th June. If more than one person guesses the code correctly each day, 1 final winner will be decided through a lucky draw.
    • Q: How many times can I play the Unlock The Code minigame?
      A: Every user can play the game an unlimited number of times per day until 11PM HKT, June 30.
    • Q: How are the Unlock The Code minigame winners picked?
      A: One person will win a OnePlus Nord CE 5G per day. If more than one person guesses the code correctly, the winner will be decided through a lucky draw.
    • Q: If I win the Unlock The Code minigame, how will I receive my OnePlus Nord CE 5G device?
      A: If you're a winner, we’ll contact you via email where you’ll be asked to share your shipping details. The phone will then be dispatched to the winner by OnePlus, or you will receive a OnePlus.com/OnePlus.in voucher for a OnePlus Nord CE 5G depending on the availability in your country/state.

2. palc
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 10, 2021 at 4:07 PM

3. Thenickclicks
    Honeycomb Jun 10, 2021 at 4:09 PM

4. K1623337710887
    Cupcake Jun 10, 2021 at 4:11 PM

Pramod@0588 likes this.
  5. Girish.Pranav
    Jelly Bean Jun 10, 2021 at 4:11 PM

KaranRIyer and palc like this.
  6. sumitMZ007
    Jelly Bean Jun 10, 2021 at 4:12 PM

7. DarshanMeniya
    Jelly Bean Jun 10, 2021 at 4:12 PM

Prabhaker kumar likes this.
  8. Amyverma12
    Gingerbread Jun 10, 2021 at 4:13 PM

9. shirre
    Cupcake Jun 10, 2021 at 4:14 PM

10. shutteravid
    Froyo Jun 10, 2021 at 4:18 PM

11. SRD.
    Lollipop Jun 10, 2021 at 4:35 PM

Overzee likes this.
  12. JaynishS
    Eclair Jun 10, 2021 at 4:39 PM

13. harsha195
    Donut Jun 10, 2021 at 4:44 PM

14. Navdeep_Malik
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus TV U1S Jun 10, 2021 at 4:49 PM

KaranRIyer likes this.
  15. Sravanmj
    Cupcake Jun 10, 2021 at 4:50 PM

Sravanmj , Jun 10, 2021 at 4:50 PM :
    Awesome

F1603797187778 and KaranRIyer like this.
  16. OnePlus aspirant
    Cupcake Jun 10, 2021 at 5:05 PM

OnePlus aspirant , Jun 10, 2021 at 5:05 PM :
    Hi
    I'm from India..
    My device got unlocked but when clicked on 'Enter details' button, it's getting redirected to a page and says this facility is not available.
    Please suggest

17. GuitarBart
    Jelly Bean Jun 10, 2021 at 5:13 PM

18. Junjun Baccay
    Gingerbread Jun 10, 2021 at 5:15 PM

19. Pramod@0588
    Froyo Jun 10, 2021 at 5:17 PM

Pramod@0588 , via OnePlus 6T , Jun 10, 2021 at 5:17 PM :
    Details accepted by me...

W1623340766906 likes this.
  20. OnePlus aspirant
    Cupcake Jun 10, 2021 at 5:24 PM