Experienced Users share some knowledge!

1. rishabhmadaan
    Froyo Jan 3, 2015

rishabhmadaan , Jan 3, 2015 :
    I partially agree man! I mean there should definitely be a way to easily differentiate. The problem lies with the undue Extra shipping cost, not everyone is willing to pay 25% extra of the phone's cost to get that phone. That said, there are people who are willing also. It's better to ask if they're willing to buy at the extra cost before giving out the invite. #justsayin' no offence man!

2. rishabhmadaan
    Froyo Jan 3, 2015

rishabhmadaan , Jan 3, 2015 :
    Now this is what I'm talking about! Man why do you post irrelevantly! Common bro! reflect some self esteem bro! :)

P.S. - A little advice, don't post your email ID freely into forums. It's not always a good idea, if you know what i mean! :p

SoniaB likes this.
  3. Naveen Verma
    Honeycomb Jan 3, 2015

Naveen Verma , Jan 3, 2015 :
    Indians were facing difficulty in getting invites because there wasn't any invite to give because of whole court case from mmx led to ban on oneplus and only left stock on amazon was allowed to sell, so there were no phones in India hence no Invites.
    But when ban lifted and as soon as the opo imported by amazon, they started to give Invites to forum members according to their forum joining date (it was 1st priority), then on basis of activeness on forum. And anyone who bought an opo will be having 3 Invites to giveaway after few days or a week. So don't worry Invites are coming
    I received my India Specific Invite from amazon on 31st (screen capture of invite is attached) Screen Shot 2015-01-04 at 2.23.24 am.png

envysingh and SoniaB like this.
  4. rishabhmadaan
    Froyo Jan 4, 2015

rishabhmadaan , Jan 4, 2015 :
    Now I was following the law suit, so I knew about the ban being lifted, but I didn't know about 1:3 invitation ratio, which sounds like a very good news! Thanks for that, and I'm not worrying, I just don't want to get the one plus one when the two is out! if you know what i mean! ;)

SoniaB likes this.
  5. Naveen Verma
    Honeycomb Jan 4, 2015

Naveen Verma , Jan 4, 2015 :
    Don't worry you will be having one soon.

envysingh and rishabhmadaan like this.
  6. silvanus R
    Cupcake Jan 16, 2015

7. Guru prasad K
    Cupcake Sep 22, 2015

Guru prasad K , Sep 22, 2015 :
    what should i do to get an indian invite ??

8. rishabhmadaan
    Froyo Sep 28, 2015

rishabhmadaan , Sep 28, 2015 :
    Hey there, That post was basically intended at OnePlus One invite. Currently the Oneplus 2 Invite process is much easier, you should first put down your name in the reservation list, here.

Then you should lookout for various contests OnePlus runs on Social Media, infact just a few days back they gave out hundreds of invites on their Facebook Page.

Hope this helps. :)