Experiencing problems since update 10.3.3.GM21AA via OnePlus 7 Pro

1. mohansundaram1997 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Aug 12, 2020 :
    Hello one plus community, I have a one plus 7 pro.Ever since I received the update 10.3.3.GM21AA. Here's the list of problems happened in the chronological order:

1. when I change to front camera it doesn't work, the front camera pop-up works fine but camera doesn't show any image on display, I have only a black screen and I can't close the camera app or switch to rear camera (which was working fine then) either, I had to close it from the "recent apps" section. This happens across all the apps that uses front camera ( Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, etc ).

2. Since the front camera doesn't work now I disabled the facial recognition feature and i had been managing with my rear camea, After about a week time, the rear camera doesn't work same as front camera.. all I have is a black screen when I open the camera app or any other app that uses the Camera Api... And I can't turn on the flashlight from the settings.

3. Here's where the problems get even more weird, about the same time as my entire camera Api doesn't work.. when i launch the official YouTube app, it fails to fetch any info from youtube, like I have a connection issue.. but I have no connection issues when I use other apps, and youtube works on browsers.
    1597211209721.jpg

These are all the problems im currently experiencing right now, even after I have updated to the the current version of oxygenos ( 10.3.4.GM21AA ) the issues I specified still present. I have tried "factory reset" as well and it doesn't
    fix the problems for me.

2. Gdsingh94
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 12, 2020

Artemus. likes this.
  3. mohansundaram1997 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Aug 12, 2020 :
    This seems like more like a software issue rather than a hardware issue, I'm expecting some solutions from the community if any one had met with this problem before.. More than that I'm informing the developers issues I had with the build...

4. Gdsingh94
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 12, 2020

Gdsingh94 , via OnePlus 7 Mirror Gray , Aug 12, 2020 :
    For reporting the issue to the developer use the feedback tool

Artemus. and mohansundaram1997 like this.