Exploring Different Genres of Photography via OnePlus Community App

1. adityachavan27 , via OnePlus Community App , Mar 23, 2021 :
    Hello Shutterbugs,
    I am Aditya Chavan, Phone photographer based in Pune, india.
    In this thread I'm going to share some pictures I shot using my phone.
    So let's begin.
    1. Minimalism : This is my favourite genere to shoot. In minimalism framing is important. We have to keep our frame clean and number of elements in the frame should be less as much possible. As per my experience, in framing, foreground, background and subjects matters a lot. So here are some of the minimals-
    1616503932151.jpg

1616503932187.jpg

1616503932262.jpg

1616503932325.jpg
    2. Action: I love to shoot action pictures. As per my experience, to shoot action pictures we need to keep our shutter speed fast as much possible. We can use Pro mode in phone to adjust Shutter, ISO etc. But using Burst mode is also alternative option. It helps to shoot 20 frames in 1 sec but in many phones we don't have burst mode in Pro mode. so I would suggest to shoot in auto mode so that we can able to shoot in Burst Mode. Here are some of the Burst shots:

1616504320387.jpg

1616504320441.jpg
    3. Landscape: I also love to shoot landscape pictures. In phone, I would recommend to use Pro mode as you get the option of WB in Pro mode to set the mood of the picture. I have used Pro mode to click some pictures and set my WB in the range of 5500K- 6000K to get the warm mood in my pictures. Here is the result:

1616504358955.jpg

1616504359011.jpg
    Hope you like this thread. Do let me know your thoughts about these pictures in the comments below.

Thank You,
    Aditya

Bouncer71 and cdnfarmer like this.
  2. cdnfarmer
    Junior Moderator, Photography Expert Junior Moderator Mar 28, 2021

cdnfarmer , Mar 28, 2021 :
    HI Aditya,

Welcome to the community. It is nice that you put in information and details to help others replicate and try. I must admit that I may take the pictures in different settings but I do like the pictures, especially the sunflower in the field of barley/wheat (can't quite tell with grains blurry). The green tree, green field... like that picture too. The position of the phone and the direction it is capturing the photo works well.

Did you know that you can also share your pictures taken with a OnePlus device in the non contest thread? If you have yet to visit that thread, I'd suggest visiting and interacting with some of the best photographers in the community.

Bouncer71, hennes and adityachavan27 like this.
  3. adityachavan27 , via OnePlus Community App , Mar 28, 2021 :
    Thank You sir for the information. It will be helpful for me. I will surely visit the Non contest thread.

Bouncer71 and cdnfarmer like this.