Extended warranty Red cable via OnePlus 7 Pro

1. Vivek Todaria , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Aug 6, 2020 :
    When i try to book a repair through "one plus care app", two bullet mark appear saying that -

• seems to be in warranty
    • covered under one plus secure

When i select my device, two more options appear -

•REPAIR UNDER ONE PLUS SECURE
    1 year extended warranty plan
    • normal repair

Now when i select - REPAIR UNDER ONE PLUS SECURE, a messege displays saying, " SORRY. looks like currently, NO benefits are active for this device. Please read plans t&c to know more".

Kindly help if anyone know what does this means.

My phone i one more 1 year old. I got free extended warranty for 1 more year after the first default 1 year warranty under the red cable group.
    Thanks

Pratheekh Chandra likes this.

3. Vivek Todaria , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Aug 6, 2020 :
    I got a call from servify after the mail and what he told me to do was very weird. He said that it's just a normal issue and he would have arranged a " pick up " of my phone from my house but due to covid-19 it's nit possible right now and I'll have to wait and see.
    I told him that there is a OnePlus service center 100 meters away from my house and I can go there, to this he said that they won't be able to help me as it is extended warranty and they won't get it.

My question was that why would they not get it? They are authorised service center of OnePlus, the warranty given to me is by OnePlus, so why should there be any problem....his answers were very vague and confusing....

4. Artemus.
    Nougat Aug 6, 2020

Artemus. , Aug 6, 2020 :
    Servify is a third-party insurance policy. Service centers only accept manufacturer's warranties.

5. Pratheekh Chandra , via OnePlus 7 Pro Nebula Blue , Aug 6, 2020 :
    I think the extended warranty applies only on "Picked up from home" mobiles. Policy issurd probably.

6. Vivek Todaria , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Aug 6, 2020 :
    Yeah...but when I'm writing a mail to OnePlus, servify is the calling me...

7. Artemus.
    Nougat Aug 6, 2020

Artemus. , Aug 6, 2020 :
    Contact Serify then.

8. Vivek Todaria , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Aug 6, 2020 :
    I'm mailing one plus, servify calls me back!
    I go to one plus website to find and then call the custom service number, i talk to servify dude.

9. Artemus.
    Nougat Aug 6, 2020

Artemus. , Aug 6, 2020 :
    And... the problem is?