External mic for OnePlus Nord via OnePlus Nord

1. F.FAREETH
    Donut Oct 18, 2021

F.FAREETH , via OnePlus Nord , Oct 18, 2021 :
    Hi, OnePlus Nord Team

We need an update for OnePlus Nord because of sometimes home screen is flashing, after restarting the device this problem solved. I have faced this problem many times. Please recover this problem !!! and another think after talk to someone by phone call refresh rate is dropped to 15 to 20 fps like lagging.

Finally, we like to have external mic on stock camera for recording my youtube video. By the by I am youtuber for Tech Loss channel. I have selected OnePlus Nord because of best camera to capture youtube video and other specification, After facing those problem I feel bad.

Please make sure for solving those problems, bugs and needed futures 🙂

Thank you,
    OnePlus team

2. SlackW_1993
    KitKat Oct 18, 2021

SlackW_1993 , Oct 18, 2021 :
    For an external microphone you don't need an update. There is no problem at all. You have just to choose the right app or software supporting an external microphone. Your sources : Play Store, APK mirror, etc ...
    For your other worries first upgrade you device to latest firmware 11.1.5.5, check all your updates on the Play Store and don't forget to reboot your Nord in recovery mode and wipe the global cache partition.
    No OnePlus Team here only users of the Forum.
    For personal issues and suggestions please post all your reports in the dedicated area:
    https://forums.oneplus.com/feedback/

Last edited: Oct 18, 2021