Extra poor battery life

1. Aabenhuus
    Eclair Oct 11, 2015

2. mshahmoo
    Honeycomb Oct 11, 2015

mshahmoo , Oct 11, 2015 :
    no, I just never upgraded :) I use my phone for work, it has to be very stable and with great battery life. 44s is amazing, and I find lollipop's interface slow and confusing (just look at the app switcher and the contacts app... why do I need to "expand" a contact to see all phone numbers?? anyway...)
    If you like lollipop looks, just put one of the themes...
    So, I have a stable device, battery is great... cannot ask for more (maybe a better camera :))

Aabenhuus and Abdullah_Q8 like this.
  3. Abdullah_Q8
    Eclair Oct 11, 2015

Abdullah_Q8 , Oct 11, 2015 :
    If you want a monster battery use the latest cm11s 05Q

4. vcespon
    Gingerbread Oct 12, 2015

vcespon , Oct 12, 2015 :
    Downgrade to Kit-kat based ROM. If you get 5-6 hours SOT with that, the problem you have is a very common one, happens on all Android 5.1 ROMs, and I've seen lots of threads with complex plans to try to improve it, but on Android 5.1 I see WiFi active all the time (even when it is switched off) and on many ROMs the phone is active when the screen is off. This does not happen on kit-kat. So software problem, not hardware.

5. kau234
    Donut Oct 13, 2015

kau234 , Oct 13, 2015 :
    i'm experiencing very bad battery life after updating to cyanogen 12.1 (android 5.1.1). I'm seeing things like 60 percent and less than 1 hour screen on time, and the strange thing is, none of my apps seem to even be using that much battery. I never really cared about or looked at screen on time before (like when i had kitkat, where i was regularly going 2 days without charging it with moderate to heavy use) Also, my battery keeps dying after it hits 35%, please help me with this too! I love my oneplus one, it is a great phone but I just hate these battery issues that are happening to it :(:(:(

6. Abdullah_Q8
    Eclair Oct 13, 2015

Abdullah_Q8 , Oct 13, 2015 :
    You can install 05Q ( CM11S ) or wait Android 6.0

7. elanglois
    Lollipop Oct 13, 2015

elanglois , Oct 13, 2015 :
    44S ain't all that. And its not great for low signal. There plenty of bugs in Lolli/CM12.1 but I found a guy that has fixed them all.

I'm abusing my phone to use up the battery to test the latest build of jgcaap's ROM, everything on, LTE full on and tethered, BT streaming with viper, GPS on, no battery savers. I've got over 5 hours SOT and haven't hit 50% yet. Visit the XDA thread.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=3045053