[Submitted] Face Unlock for App Lock

1. kubavat09
    Froyo Jun 18, 2020

kubavat09 , Jun 18, 2020 :
    Title Face Unlock for App Lock
    Device OnePlus7T Software Version O2 OBT 200605
    Topic Suggestion
    Photos
    Feature Needed Background Description I have came to know that app lock in oxygen os only support fingerprint sensor. I have read that considering the privacy you people are not implementing the face unlock for app lock. now, my suggestion is that provide face unlock for app lock with an option to enable or disable it. By default you disable it. Let the user's decide whether they want to use this feature or not. If they want to use, they will enable it or else by default it is already disable. you can also make a poll for this, if you want to the mood of the Never Settler's regarding this feature. Every OEM Manufacturer has this option including your sister concerns Oppo, Vivo etc. My request to provide Face Unlock for App Lock with an Option to enable or disable it. Thank you.
    Any other comments
    I have came to know that app lock in oxygen os only support fingerprint sensor. I have read that considering the privacy you people are not implementing the face unlock for app lock.

now, my suggestion is that provide face unlock for app lock with an option to enable or disable it. By default you disable it. Let the user's decide whether they want to use this feature or not. If they want to use, they will enable it or else by default it is already disable.

you can also make a poll for this, if you want to the mood of the Never Settler's regarding this feature.

Every OEM Manufacturer has this option including your sister concerns Oppo, Vivo etc.

My request to provide Face Unlock for App Lock with an Option to enable or disable it.

Thank you.