Face Unlock with fewer steps

1. Abu -Khulzat
    Eclair Jan 20, 2018

Abu -Khulzat , Jan 20, 2018 :
    I just got the OP5T and found it's face unlock extremely fast and useful. However there is one thing that bothers me. Compared to iPhone x face ID, I have to do one extra step to unlock the device. Now you have to press the button to turn the screen (or double tap), then camera looks for your face, then you have to slide to unlock. So there are two actions needed. There is an option to do it faster If you set to unlock as soon as screen turns on, but then you miss the lock screen completely.
    So it is much better if you just lift the phone and the camera starts to look for you face and screen turns on. You can check the time and notifications. if you want to unlock then, you just swipe the screen. So only one step after lifting the phone.
    Now when we lift the phone, we see ambient display, which is actually useless for me since I just see the icons, not the notifications. I like how it used to be before. So when the phone is lifted we better see ambient display like it used to be before (black and white screen with all the notifications). The face unlock can deploy at that moment. If we further wish to unlock, we just swipe the screen. This is far more convenient