Facebook notifications lock screen issues

1. erezhazan1
    Cupcake Sep 7, 2019

erezhazan1 , Sep 7, 2019 :
    Hey all,
    I've been searching around and seen that this issue is happening to other people as well but I didn't find any answer, I tried going to Facebook with this to no luck.

1567845244052.jpg
    Did someone had luck with this? Or at least have a workaround? This thing is driving me crazy! I really don't know how this is not bothering no one..

2. sushanth_goud
    Froyo Sep 10, 2019

sushanth_goud , Sep 10, 2019 :
    Go to "Settings">>>Click on "Apps & Notification">>>Select "See all apps" or search "Facebook" in search icon on top right corner>>> Tap on "Facebook" icon that is displayed>>>Select "Notifications">>> Disable "Show Notifications" and you won't see any notification from Facebook app.

If you don't want to completely stop notifications from Facebook app and want to control the notifications that you see on your mobile then Enable "Show Notification" and below it you see options of which notifications that you want to see like Your Account, Comments, Tags, Reminders, Friend Requests. You can check the box next to them to Enable or Disable them.

This would be same for all other apps also. Hope this Helps...!!!

3. erezhazan1
    Cupcake Sep 20, 2019

erezhazan1 , Sep 20, 2019 :
    Dear sushanth_goud,
    I think that I didn't explain myself clearly,
    I don't have a problem with what notification is being shown, but as you can see from the picture,
    the UI of the notification is very weird and not as it's supposed to be.. doe's that explain my problem better?

4. sushanth_goud
    Froyo Sep 21, 2019

sushanth_goud , Sep 21, 2019 :
    Try to update Facebook app and all the system apps from your playstore and check.

Also are you using Facebook Lite app or Facebook app because this kind of notifications are shown for Facebook Lite app.

5. erezhazan1
    Cupcake Sep 21, 2019

erezhazan1 , Sep 21, 2019 :
    Yes I wish that, that would help, I also posted in xda and had similar people with same issue, all apps are updated and system also on the recent firmware version , Facebook is the regular version not the lite one. I have seen similar post also in the forum overhere with also no answer..
    Here is the facebook app information if it helps

1569065554050.jpg