Nougat Aug 18, 2020

malidan , Aug 18, 2020 :
    Who are you again?
    200.gif

ASCHENTE_V likes this.
  2. Sgcool260294
    Froyo Aug 18, 2020

Sgcool260294 , Aug 18, 2020 :
    every brand has some loyal fans....but not all provide benefits to its customers!What benefit has Xiaomi Apple or Samsung provided to its fans?Absolutely nothing!U wont get anything from other brands what OnePlus as a brand gives to its loyal customers or fans!

3. Sgcool260294
    Froyo Aug 18, 2020

Sgcool260294 , Aug 18, 2020 :
    U ppl are a joke in this community!if u dont like or not a Oneplus loyal fan or customer....u should leave the community not me!U ppl are polluting the community not me!

4. ASCHENTE_V
    KitKat Aug 18, 2020

ASCHENTE_V , Aug 18, 2020 :
    Benefits?

Samsung provides 3 GENERATIONS of updates to its flagships and overall 4 years of security patches. On top Korean brand will roll out patches even after eol, if some serious security holes require fixing. And it makes it clear with phrasing "generations", not years like OnePlus![e]1f525[/e][e]1f4aa[/e]😋

Apple provides overall 5 years of updates... Not enough for you? What else do you want: rcc, game space, netflix, facebook services, doze mode, region specific crap? [e]1f602[/e]

kissoffboardy and malidan like this.
  5. Caomhin
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Aug 18, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Aug 18, 2020 :
    Dunno what your issue is, I was on your side there for the most part. But hey whatever you say buddy 🙄🙄

6. Caomhin

When you say U ppl what type of people are you referring to, the haters me, who loves me oneplus, or is it some sort of condescending statement that makes you feel special. You don't know me, so it kind of puts you at a disadvantage, because I have met all kinds from the haters to the lovers and everything in between.

You need to get a taste of life and experience before making unfounded accusations because someone doesn't agree with your point of view.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt. 🙄🙄

rhyd1am and ASCHENTE_V like this.
  7. ASCHENTE_V
    KitKat Aug 18, 2020

Being loyal customer is the worst thing on Earth, as the only thing OnePlus, like any other company, needs - is a cash from your wallet. Once you're robbed, you ain't needed anymore to them, unless some new products are released.

Money rules the world, there's no "community driven" firm, no "Never Settle", but "Moving Nord" up on you and your credit card! [e]1f602[/e]😆🤣

Wake up, you're living in the world of capitalism!

8. Caomhin

In fairness thats all business, Apple, Samsung, OnePlus and every other manufacturer of any product on the planet.

Many do provide support, just a matter of what level, and in fairness they are mostly reasonably good. But there are times when they all fall down on support.

It's a vicious circle no matter who you decide to make a purchase off.

rhyd1am and ASCHENTE_V like this.
  9. ASCHENTE_V
    KitKat Aug 18, 2020

Indeed) ;):)

Caoimhín likes this.
  10. malidan
    Nougat Aug 18, 2020

malidan , Aug 18, 2020 :
    What.😂😂😂😂
    The three brands you quoted have offered the longest software updates to their customers.

You fanboys are truly blinded to the truth.
    Samsung position 1
    Apple position 2
    Xiaomi position 4
    You don't reach these positions without giving your customers something they want.:rolleyes:

Sorry who are you again?

200.gif

Last edited: Aug 18, 2020

ilovesoneplus and ASCHENTE_V like this.
  11. Sgcool260294
    Froyo Aug 19, 2020

Sgcool260294 , Aug 19, 2020 :
    Apple and Samsung do provide major software upgrades to old and older devices....no doubt about that....but still it depends if older devices launched 4-5 years back still support or have the required hardware to be compatible for major software upgrades.... U just cant blame OnePlus for no reason....Oneplus 6/6t got 8 and 9 at launch and will be getting 11 by mid 2021 depending on hardware compatibility...it hasnt left out any older devices....things take time to get fixed!

Last edited: Aug 19, 2020

Caoimhín likes this.
  12. C1597831271018
    Cupcake Aug 19, 2020

C1597831271018 , Aug 19, 2020 :
    Agreed ADB is not an option, I'lll just have to hang on a little longer and get a Pixel 5 (saving a few bucks as well) One Plus's decision disgusts me.

It's anoying as I was lined up to get the 8 Pro this weekend and only stumbled on the fact that they had preloaded it with so much spyware and trash when I was checking the specs this morning. I've always been of the opinion that online and magazine reviews should heavily mark down phones that are flooded with embedded crapware.

Here's hoping Google don't pull the same stunt with the Pixel 5.

Roll on October

chaffefam and kissoffboardy like this.
  13. ASCHENTE_V , via OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren Edition , Aug 19, 2020 :
    Hardware compatibility?) Sorry, what? OnePlus One will receive Android 11 via custom roms. Update your speech and data source...

Caoimhín likes this.
  14. Antoni0
    Cupcake Aug 21, 2020

Antoni0 , Aug 21, 2020 :
    Hello, I had planned to buy the oneplus 8 but I don't know this from Facebook has taken away my desire. (Facebook is for old people) How is that to uninstall with adb? It is safe?

Bongzerker likes this.
  15. Sgcool260294
    Froyo Aug 21, 2020

Sgcool260294 , via OnePlus 7T , Aug 21, 2020 :
    Custom rom?y u r forcefully trying to install something.... even if it gets 11 via custom rom u think ull get all the features all d other devices have despite not being compatible? please don't talk crap....

16. ASCHENTE_V , via OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren Edition , Aug 21, 2020 :
    In what godforsaken place are people like you being taught this bs?) OnePlus deserves such "well-oriented" customers... 😂🍿🤭

Should I even remind, what fantastic fairy tales OnePlus told regarding incompatibility of screen off gestures for older devices. OnePlus is full of shit and lies 😏

Last edited: Aug 21, 2020

Y1596737317420 and Caoimhín like this.
  17. Bongzerker
    Gingerbread Aug 25, 2020

Bongzerker , Aug 25, 2020 :
    Still no changes to this annoying policy which is sad. I need a new phone and it won't be a OnePlus.

18. ASCHENTE_V
    KitKat Aug 27, 2020

ASCHENTE_V , Aug 27, 2020 :
    Another OnePlus pragmatic interview is out... Jesus, when will they learn?) [e]1f602[/e]

1598530712065.jpg

Now you know for sure the reason behind Facebook services being pre-installed... All in to provide users with intuitive experience, optimized to get the most out of their products, lol... 🤦🤦🤦

1598530985150.jpg

@Pete Has someone said burdenless experience?) [e]1f60f[/e]

1598531087079.jpg
    Seems like Facebook services added some value to user experience... Insane bullshit. Bravissimo OnePlus, once again you spat out in users' faces and faced in the dirt [e]1f602[/e]🍿🤭

Enjoy or not

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.androidauthority.com/oneplus-interview-india-oxygenos-1150576/amp/

Last edited: Aug 27, 2020

19. Caomhin
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Aug 27, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Aug 27, 2020 :
    Wait till Messenger, Instagram, WhatsApp and all their ancillary services get added. Then maybe Microsoft Launcher, and other sponsored apps.

How long do you reckon it will take before all that's added and more.

20. ASCHENTE_V
    KitKat Aug 27, 2020

ASCHENTE_V , Aug 27, 2020 :
    I ain't sure, everything depends on how greedy they're now))) Not more than one year for a fresh blood is my bet. But if they do implement TikTok, that will be hilarious.

Microsoft launcher is a bit too much, don't you think? They would have rather made their own launcher available to all android devices for free or not...