Facebook, Whatsapp and few others wakeup automatically after they are hibernated-Greenify(NonRoot)

1. charanchakravarthi
    Honeycomb Jan 4, 2016

charanchakravarthi , Jan 4, 2016 :
    Facebook, Whatsapp, outlook and few others wakeup automatically after they are hibernated - Greenify (Non Rooted). I have enabled hibernation on some of the applications that take up lot of juice. However after a manual hibernation and the phone also being idle for sometime, when I go back to Greenify I can see that the applications like Facebook, Whatsapp, Google Newsstand, Outlook are awake and pending hibernation. I am not sure what is triggering them to wake up.

Also, I have gone to each of these applications in settings (App Permissions) and have disabled the wakeup. I am not sure what I am missing and some insight on this will help greatly.

P.S. : I don't want to root my Phone.

2. iPusak Gaoq™
    Jelly Bean Jan 4, 2016

iPusak Gaoq™ , Jan 4, 2016 :
    Disable all notification all those apps and all your problem will be solved...you won't get any notification but the apps will be hibernate completely by greenify...

eye842 likes this.
  3. Eshan_Anand
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 4, 2016

4. charanchakravarthi
    Honeycomb Jan 4, 2016

Negative.. Because the wakeup chart in the battery page shows that there are a lot of wake ups all throughout the night when the phone is actually idling.

5. charanchakravarthi
    Honeycomb Jan 4, 2016

Good Thought.. Have just disabled the notification in all those apps.. Will let you know how it works..

6. charanchakravarthi
    Honeycomb Jan 4, 2016

OK.. I tried that but the applications like Facebook, Outlook and WhatsApp wakeup automatically without any manual trigger. I am not sure how to fix this?

Attached Files:

7. iPusak Gaoq™
    Jelly Bean Jan 4, 2016

iPusak Gaoq™ , Jan 4, 2016 :
    If it doesn't work then you need root and xposed for fully hibernate those apps....there no way to solved your problem without root and xposed....only with root and xposed will greenify show you why those apps is wake up after hibernation....

charanchakravarthi likes this.
  8. charanchakravarthi
    Honeycomb Jan 4, 2016

Great..!! So its upto Oneplus to make a better battery managed OS.. ! Thank You..

9. Dr. Indest
    Lollipop Jan 4, 2016

Dr. Indest , Jan 4, 2016 :
    DeepSleep battery saver (xposed module) is amazing... It does have ads inside the app (even in the paid version). However, it is one of those apps you open once to setup and then you never open it again.

charanchakravarthi likes this.
  10. charanchakravarthi
    Honeycomb Jan 4, 2016

I knew rooting the phone is a good way to make my OP2, even better. But im really really skeptical in doing it.

11. Dr. Indest
    Lollipop Jan 4, 2016

Dr. Indest , Jan 4, 2016 :
    O.O....

Ok then. Enjoy stock.

iPusak Gaoq™ likes this.
  12. Xariann
    Cupcake Apr 30, 2016