Facing Screen Calibration problem on OnePlus 6 when Google Chrome Browser is used via OnePlus 6

1. rhfarukh
    Eclair Nov 25, 2020

rhfarukh , via OnePlus 6 , Nov 25, 2020 :
    I'm facing a problem using Google chrome browser. When I write something to the browser URL my screen calibration profile automatically switches to the Android Wide gamut. Again when I set my screen calibration to the display P3 and again when I open the Google chrome browser and type something like google.com or other URLs again my screen calibration profile automatically changes to the Android Wide gamut. I am using the latest Android 10 version on OnePlus 6 and my OnePlus launcher is also the latest launcher update. I believe this is a bug from the Google chrome. Anybody facing these issues who use OnePlus 6?

Last edited: Nov 25, 2020

2. studioMERZ
    Cupcake Nov 25, 2020

studioMERZ , Nov 25, 2020 :
    Different problem though it might be related: when scrolling on a website in Chrome, the white background changes subtle from white to off white. And back. OP6, lastest updates.

rhfarukh likes this.
  3. drl431
    Community Hero 2020 Nov 25, 2020

drl431 , Nov 25, 2020 :
    That's a new Chrome feature called Dynamic Color Gamut. But it can be disabled:
    [SOLUTION]Screen tint turning yellowish while browsing the internet - OnePlus Community

4. Bembee
    Gingerbread Nov 25, 2020

Bembee , via OnePlus 6T , Nov 25, 2020 :
    I have this problem, without Chrome is open, sometimes my screen like night mode, but not that yellow, chrome is not opened. Also I turned off that Chrome settings

rhfarukh likes this.
  5. drl431
    Community Hero 2020 Nov 25, 2020

drl431 , Nov 25, 2020 :
    Ok, have you restarted the phone recently?

rhfarukh likes this.