Facing these issue in new update when screen auto rotate is on OnePlus 6T
Clear phone cache by rebooting into recovery
If it doesnt work, go into safe mode and see if the issue still occurs
Please provide me step by step process not knowing the process [e]1f614[/e]
Boot the phone into recovery mode and clear the cache.
NOTE! This process might lead to temporary battery drain
1. Power off phone.
2. Power on phone whilst holding down the volume down button (this takes slightly longer to react than you would expect and after the initial splash screen goes blank for a slightly un-nerving amount of time. But just wait).
3. Enter the PIN/Password you use to unlock the phone when prompted.
4. Choose a language.
5. Choose "Wipe data and cache"(don't worry this is only a path to a submenu, it won't delete your data).
6. Choose "Wipe cache" (IMPORTANT - MAKE SURE YOU DON'T TAP ERASE EVERYTHING!).
7. It will confirm that you have selected clear cache and ask you to say YES.
8. When it says success choose "Reboot"
See if it works now
credit to @Mr_Cyrox for the step by step instructions
Student Community Photography Contest
by Saswat Deb Barman, 2019-08-18