Family Sharing...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toastytoast1234
    Marshmallow May 16, 2017

toastytoast1234 , May 16, 2017 :
    I think murder is (mostly, usually) wrong.

I don't have an instant solution to stop all murders.

So... I'm not allowed to think or say that murder is (mostly, usually) wrong?

sfomin and pa5t1s like this.
  2. TheMystic
    Lollipop May 16, 2017

TheMystic , May 16, 2017 :
    irrelevant analogy.

we can easily explain why it is wrong and provide alternative solutions.

3. Heisenberg_009
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 16, 2017

Heisenberg_009 , May 16, 2017 :
    I promised myself this would be my last comment in this thread. So let's take an issue of Global Warming. There are many different views on how to solve it but when many uniformly agree that a view is flawed at best, its better to lay it rest and think of another. Again this doesn't mean the issue should be solved by those who point a flaw. It just means pointing something which is flawed that does a lot of negative in the long run with no measurable positive effect.

DrAakash likes this.
  4. TheMystic
    Lollipop May 16, 2017

those who simply point out flaws, would do better to come up with something that the same "many" people will believe that it will work. and come with something within a reasonable time before it is too late.

never did I say that this is an ideal solution.

in the long run, we would have completely different technology and the current system of apps may well become history. whatever ways we devise, it must be done quickly. when it matters. not when it is too late.

5. TheMystic
    Lollipop May 16, 2017

I'm going to report my own thread for the sake of this community. it was never intended to encourage piracy as some of you thought.

I do respect people's views, even when they are in disagreement with my own.

at the same time, I expect that people come up with proper explanations when defending their own opposition. not the same meaningless rants.

Last edited: May 16, 2017

6. TheMystic
    Lollipop May 16, 2017

7. toastytoast1234
    Marshmallow May 16, 2017

toastytoast1234 , May 16, 2017 :
    In other words, now that you see nobody agrees with you the best option is to bury the evidence.

8. TheMystic
    Lollipop May 16, 2017

incorrect.

you could say so if I deleted my post. but I didn't do that.

as with anyone, I form my views based on what I read, see and think. to change that, you need to come up with something convincing enough.

in this case, none of you have.

I will stick with my views until someone opposes with valid points because I'm open to views that are explained and justified. don't appreciate criticisms without justification.

theshinybeast likes this.
  9. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member May 16, 2017

dsmonteiro , May 16, 2017 :
    Well, but that's the thing. You were opposed with valid points. Time and time again. The criticisms were made with justification. Time and time again.

The fact that no one proposed an alternative to your suggestion of a lesser evil (which we did: using alternative free apps which also bring income to the devs), doesn't make the points any less valid or the criticisms any less justified.

10. ParamK.
    Marshmallow Moderator May 16, 2017

ParamK. , May 16, 2017 :
    Regardless of the seemingly good intentions of the Poster, this thread is advocating piracy which is against the forum rules. So we have decided to close it.