fanatic mode

1. manuel19
    KitKat May 28, 2019

manuel19 , May 28, 2019 :
    just a higher number doesn't mean it's actually 'higher' :D As you can see, the software on the tmobile 7 is still behind. Can't go after that, they should still update it soon, carriers normally always check each update before they allow it to go live. It's like this on every carrier device you buy

2. barnabyj
    Honeycomb May 28, 2019

barnabyj , May 28, 2019 :
    IF T-Mobile decides they want it. they definitely picked and chose what features the 6t had. it still doesn't have ram boost, quick settings, live wallpaper, or the latest camera app.

3. BigD23
    Froyo May 28, 2019

BigD23 , May 28, 2019 :
    I got an OS update last week. Just got another Update bringing phone to Security update April. TMobile still does not have those features even though they were in the first update on OnePlus. Even if and a big if, TMobile gets those features, it doesn't negate the fact that TMobile will still be a hindrance on the OnePlus experience. waiting for updates including security ones is a non starter for me at this point. Samsung and LG have broke me. I am tired of waiting.

4. barnabyj
    Honeycomb May 28, 2019

barnabyj , May 28, 2019 :
    it's sad the T-Mobile version doesn't deliver the full OnePlus experience. be nice if OnePlus had the clout Apple does to deliver direct updates. I mean, the global version obviously works. OnePlus is really good about getting updates out. just let them do it. I think they're too afraid of tarnishing their reputation. if Apple fucks up the iPhone, their users are so loyal, they won't complain when they should.. lol

5. manuel19
    KitKat May 29, 2019

manuel19 , May 29, 2019 :
    then you shouldn't have gotten the T-Mobile one in the first place, since it is commonly known that operators push updates later. It's something they've been doing to every android oem, since years.

6. BigD23
    Froyo May 29, 2019

BigD23 , May 29, 2019 :

manuel19

then you shouldn't have gotten the T-Mobile one in the first place, since it is commonly known that operators push updates later. It's something they've been doing to every android oem, since years.​

yet pixel doesn't have that issue, even from carrier. The whole point of OnePlus is it's updated quickly. For the carrier to remove features for no reason and still delay updates is not called for.

Also, I doubt Tmobile version will get any of those features in the future. They left them out for a reason.