Fanspda Tempered Glass Screen Protector

1. sagyr
    Eclair Nov 6, 2014

sagyr , Nov 6, 2014 :
    Hello ppl,

A few days ago i received my Tempered Glass that I ordered, i must say i am really impress from the quality of the glass.
    As a person that wear polarized sunglasses it was very important for to that the Tempered Glass will be in a good quality as when you wear polarized sunglasses and the Tempered Glass is not in a good quality you won't see anything while wearing the sunglasses...
    Also the front Camera is covered with the glass and that was something I was wanting.
    I bought it from Ebay, the shipment was free.
    It took it 3 weeks to arrive and that is not that bad.

So this is the Tempered Glass Screen Protector:

Company: Fanspda.

FANSPDA.JPG

Description: 0.3mm 9H 2.5D Anti-Explosion Tempered Glass Screen Protector Film For OnePlus One.
    link to EBay Seller: 9H 2.5D Anti-Explosion Tempered Glass Screen Protector Film For OnePlus One
    price: 6.79$

All in All highly recommended.

gusuraman and guilhem3131 like this.
  2. Transparant
    KitKat Nov 6, 2014

3. gusuraman
    Community Veteran Nov 6, 2014

4. sagyr
    Eclair Nov 6, 2014

sagyr , Nov 6, 2014 :
    It is only cover the camera not the Sensors
    See the Attach Pic:
    20141106_095145.jpg

gusuraman likes this.
  5. sandipsangani
    Froyo Jun 8, 2015

6. sagyr
    Eclair Jun 8, 2015

sagyr , Jun 8, 2015 :
    Yes I was able to see on all angles with polarized glasses.
    But a month ago my phone felt from stairs and the Tempered Glass saved the screen but got broken.
    Couldn't find this Tempered Glass on Ebay... ( was able to find it on Ali_express but it cost 24$) So i got the GodoSmith Tempered Glass.
    The only different between them is that Fanspda cover the front camera while GodoSmith do not.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2015