0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Sure do!

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  1. gauravdiwan89
    Cupcake Oct 6, 2016

gauravdiwan89 , Oct 6, 2016 :
    There is a small bug since I upgraded my OPX to Marshmallow. If my mobile data is on and I connect to Wi-Fi, the data does not automatically switch off. Moreover the Wi-Fi connection also shows an exclamation sign on the icon indicating that I'm not connected to the internet. The Wi-Fi immediately works if I switch off my mobile data. It used to auto switch in the old OS and I should not switch mobile data on and off each time!

2. Ektoplasmite
    Cupcake Oct 6, 2016

Ektoplasmite , Oct 6, 2016 :
    My OPX(3.1.2) did not reconnect Bluetooth devices.
    If my Pebble disconnect from the phone it did not reconnect.
    I have to activate the screen and the bluetooth reconnect asap.
    Before the Update this was not a problem.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2016

3. zaxas
    Donut Oct 6, 2016

zaxas , Oct 6, 2016 :
    At 3.1.2 gestures and fm radio was the only problem that i had.
    After force OTA 3.1.3 these seem to be solved.But sometimes double tap was not respond and i must had to enable proximity sensor so double tap work or restart phone.Radio sometimes crashes if a notification come and always if i Kill all recent apps while it's play,to work again i have to restart phone.
    It seems that i have fix all these clearing cache and reflash full rom(only clear cache didn't solve it).
    I will report again if i been able to replicate a problem.Everything else works excellent i am very pleased with the update.

For me it's working fine everything switching with no problem.

4. Palesy
    Cupcake Oct 6, 2016

Palesy , Oct 6, 2016 :
    after my update i have thise bugs
    -oneplus launcher crash very often and after the crash i have to wait 15/20seconds for be able to use the device again
    -the battery discharges very quickly (before the update I did 3h+ screen, now 1.3h)
    -the one plus launcher is the app that use most battery

5. shepperd
    Donut Oct 6, 2016

shepperd , Oct 6, 2016 :
    A very usefull reply;) Now about that color balance...where/how do you see it's effect? Try as I might, I can see no difference.

6. DiggityDave
    Cupcake Oct 6, 2016

DiggityDave , Oct 6, 2016 :
    I use Play Music to listen to music on my phone and since the update the music will pause periodically and seemingly randomly. The length of the pause also seems random and can be anywhere from 1 second to 10 or 15 seconds (never actually timed it). As far as I can tell, the music pauses,not just audio cutting out to the headphone jack.

It also seems that this only happens when the screen is off. I have tried to see what the controls show when this happens but every time this happens the screen is off and when I double tap, or hit the power button, the music comes back same time as the screen turns on.

7. zaxas
    Donut Oct 6, 2016

zaxas , Oct 6, 2016 :
    I think the best solution for bugs that present to users(bugs i mean problems that isn't roms problem)is to clear cache and flash full rom.It's something easy,fast and cost nothing.

fabiolanzi and Mr. BG like this.
  8. Mr. BG
    Welcoming Expert, Community Hero 2020 Community Expert Oct 6, 2016

Mr. BG , Oct 6, 2016 :
    It solves the majority of problems, yes.

9. Andrea Tasca
    Cupcake Oct 6, 2016

Andrea Tasca , Oct 6, 2016 :
    i dont understand one thing.. i acceded to the recovery mode, did a wipe cache, wipe data and then i rebooted the phone..
    i have os 3.1.3 already installed, all photos and whatsapp data right where they were.. how's that possible..?

(it seems stable right now tho, no more launcher crashes.. need to wait for the battery drain)

10. gusuraman
    Community Veteran Oct 6, 2016

gusuraman , Oct 6, 2016 :
    Merging with:
    https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/the-unofficial-bug-and-solutions-thread-on-oos-3-1-3.467594/

Mr. BG likes this.
  11. trebontX
    Cupcake Oct 7, 2016

trebontX , Oct 7, 2016 :
    I haven't found any bug. And then when i decided to switch my sim card position. I found this circle dot button shwoing ul on my screen every 5-10 seconds. How do i fix this? [​IMG]

12. DanteAlu
    Cupcake Oct 7, 2016

DanteAlu , Oct 7, 2016 :
    Hi all)
    So after update i got only one problem with the Store Crashing and i fixed it (thanks for tips)
    But i have one problem that bugs me, over night in idle mode battery gone drained 10%, that's not normal, usual it was something about 3%, can somebody help me with this?)
    I noticed that battery optimization is not working with Google Play Services, can this be the case? and if yes how to solve it?

13. dado787
    Donut Oct 7, 2016

dado787 , Oct 7, 2016 :
    Hey guys, does anyone has found a solution to this issue? It bothers me! :confused:

EDIT: autosolved! using 2 sim cards, just go in settings-sim cards and play with sim preferences.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2016

14. asharma0085
    Eclair Oct 7, 2016

asharma0085 , Oct 7, 2016 :
    Hi,
    Everything is fine on the new update. There is one issue that I think is a bug (if anyone can confirm) :
    We know that there is a hardware issue with in-call vibration or proximity sensor issue with one plus x. I resolved it with the previous version by pressing the power button to switch off the screen during call.
    Now, in the new version, when I switch off the screen by pressing the power button and take the screen on and off my ear, the proximity sensor wakes the screen even though I have pressed the power button.
    This problem is not present when I am using watsapp call.
    Please confirm.

15. goranius
    Cupcake Oct 7, 2016

goranius , Oct 7, 2016 :
    Same as me!! I have root the device and instaled Xposed and when the screen goes off the GPS doesn`t work. For me this update is useless until they repare this issue because I ussually go running and need GPS.

16. Mr. BG
    Welcoming Expert, Community Hero 2020 Community Expert Oct 7, 2016

Mr. BG , Oct 7, 2016 :
    Wait, what are you saying? :confused:

Give it some time, it needs to settle in, update all apps and wipe system cache a few times.

17. DanteAlu
    Cupcake Oct 7, 2016

DanteAlu , Oct 7, 2016 :
    Mkay thanks ill wait)

18. Mr. BG

Mr. BG , Oct 7, 2016 :
    You may want to try the tips section in the First Post, or run in Safe mode just to check.

19. Ektoplasmite
    Cupcake Oct 7, 2016

Ektoplasmite , Oct 7, 2016 :
    Same Problem with 3.1.3

20. Mr. BG

Mr. BG , Oct 7, 2016 :
    Check the First Post folks!