0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Sure do!

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  1. shepperd
    Donut Oct 8, 2016

shepperd , Oct 8, 2016 :
    I have posted this but nobody replied so here goes again: in this build, under display, we now have "color ballance", which has two positions. Neither appear to change anything. Either i am color blind or this is an inactive tease. Can someone enlighten me please. Under the heading bugs, i have a weird one that has carried over from the previous build: Under cellular networks "access point names" is a wacky list of french providers (i have an account with Coriolis here in France). At the top is checked one i have never heard of and down the list are the two i laboriously configured manually because i couldn't send mms (the original sim settings were wrong). I cant set these because the box to tick doesnt exist. The previous solution was to delete ALL the other providers except the two i created. This is not normal!!! Any thoughts are welcome.

2. Bubba_NL
    Cupcake Oct 8, 2016

Bubba_NL , Oct 8, 2016 :
    I found that in the dailer under contacts, settings, i no longer can set different ringtones for each sim. Cant find it to be moved either. Is there a solution to set different ringtones for sim1 and sim2?

3. Mr. BG
    Welcoming Expert, Community Hero 2020 Community Expert Oct 8, 2016

Mr. BG , Oct 8, 2016 :
    Colour balance has three settings, middle, left and right, just try and find out what it does.

As the provider lists problem goes, I can remember there have been several threads on that subject.

4. andyLP
    Donut Oct 8, 2016

andyLP , Oct 8, 2016 :
    Hey guys, really appreciate the thread, kudos to all the people that participate!
    This is more of a question, not a bug: Has the option to set the lockscreen wallpaper the same as the homescreen wallpaper gone in MM? That option was so useful and cool, why would OP get rid of it? Or am i missing the setting and don´t know where to look?
    Thanks again and keep it up!

5. Andrea Tasca
    Cupcake Oct 8, 2016

Andrea Tasca , Oct 8, 2016 :
    one day after the rom flash i have some improvement but still not enough..
    launcher crash are a little bit lower but always there and battery doesnt feel the same way before.. the two most important thing in a phone i guess..
    i will flash the 2.1.3.. i dont really need some fancy stuff if the phone isnt usable or always down..

6. fabiolanzi
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 8, 2016

fabiolanzi , Oct 8, 2016 :
    sure mate, long tap on background you can change both background to what you want

Mr. BG likes this.
  7. SapilautX

SapilautX , Oct 8, 2016 :
    i've tried all possibilities. the only way to shut off the SS sound is put the alert slider in 'silent' profile. or..actually is only one thumb away! (put your thumb to cover up the sound grill while making SS).lol. :p

8. gigitek
    Froyo Oct 8, 2016

gigitek , Oct 8, 2016 :
    The shutter sound in Whatsapp, even when phone on silent, it's just dumb.
    I'm wondering how is that technically possible...

9. Gompie1
    Donut Oct 8, 2016

Gompie1 , Oct 8, 2016 :
    Here the same.

10. fabiolanzi

I do not think it is a Oneplus issue, you should ask Whatsapp developers not Oneplus team about this problem

11. fabiolanzi

Mr. BG likes this.
  12. advocateamitbedi
    Gingerbread Oct 8, 2016

advocateamitbedi , Oct 8, 2016 :
    I don't know whether it's a bug or not but still reporting here..... I have 2 Sims in phone but only 1 Sim toolkit icon present and nothing happens when I click it. Now issue is 1 sim toolkit icon missing and the one present is not working.....

Sim toolkit is sometimes needed as it has some network selection settings for international roaming, etc.

13. aamartje
    Honeycomb Oct 8, 2016

aamartje , Oct 8, 2016 :
    Dear community,

A few hours ago I updated my OnePlus X to Android M. As there was something wrong with the previous update that led to several problems, I thought that this update would be the correct one. However, my feelings were wrong. Ever since I updated my OS to Android M, a dialogue stating "Unfortunately, Google Play Store has stopped working" keeps popping up. Also, whenever I attempt to open the Play Store, it crashes and the messages reappears. I looked at another thread and a solution for someone was to uninstall the Google Play Services updates and reinstall them from the Play Store. I tried this method, however, the Play Store is still crashing whenever I try to use it. In fact, a new problem was born: now, every 2 seconds, a message stating "Unfortunately, Google Play services has stopped working" keeps invading my screen.
    Is there anyone who can help me solve this problem or experiences this problem himself?
    I appreciate any help in advance

Thanks

14. Matthius__
    Gingerbread Oct 8, 2016

Matthius__ , Oct 8, 2016 :

I thought this as well. It hasn't gone though. Make sure you're using the stock launcher. Hold down on the screen and hit customise. Then, click on the picture above which resembles a lock screen and then choose whatever picture you want. This will be applied to the lockscreen then on whatever launcher you would like.

15. Tobikage
    General Support Expert Award 2021 Oct 8, 2016

Ceasedd, Mr. BG and pa5t1s like this.
  16. fabiolanzi

Dear user, I'm quite sure you are aware of the search box on the top right of this page... USE IT!

This issue has been discussed and resolved... no need for a new thread...

Mr. BG, FaleshC and pa5t1s like this.
  17. shepperd
    Donut Oct 8, 2016

shepperd , Oct 8, 2016 :
    You are quite right. There are 3 positions, although i only had 2 before you said 3! Pure magic...though i still dont see any change...as for the wonky provider list, i tried the search and didn't find it. I wish there was a simple graphic app to display the color ballance change on the fly.

18. Rashikrk
    Donut Oct 8, 2016

Rashikrk , Oct 8, 2016 :
    I can't disable oneplus music like oneplus gallery or any other pre loaded apps. How can i actually?

19. Mr. BG
    Welcoming Expert, Community Hero 2020 Community Expert Oct 8, 2016

Mr. BG , Oct 8, 2016 :
    The settings are
    • Left: yellow-ish/warm tint
    • Middle: natural whites
    • Right: blue-ish/cold tint.

20. apurvanataraj88
    Eclair Oct 8, 2016

apurvanataraj88 , Oct 8, 2016 :
    I have repeatedly seen 'Google Play Services is not responding' on my sister's OPX, and on my OPX, everytime i take a picture, Messenger and Maps 'Unfortunately has stopped' messages keep appearing.

yogenderSingh1 likes this.