0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Sure do!

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  1. fabiolanzi
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 9, 2016

fabiolanzi , Oct 9, 2016 :
    Dear user... no one answers you because this issue has been discussed many times and solutions explained in at least 2 threads (this one included) do some search

2. Thodoras
    Cupcake Oct 9, 2016

Thodoras , Oct 9, 2016 :
    Actually yes, did no difference... Though, i think that having those turned off is really against the purpose of having a "smartphone"...

3. fabiolanzi

it made a big difference in my case... I do not see what is against the purpose of having a smartphone if you turn off those searches when the GPS still works well without those settings on...

4. Mr. BG
    Welcoming Expert, Community Hero 2020 Community Expert Oct 9, 2016

Mr. BG , Oct 9, 2016 :
    In Google Photo app settings you need to allow access to storage. That's it..

5. Sparshjj
    Cupcake Oct 9, 2016

6. Mr. BG
    Welcoming Expert, Community Hero 2020 Community Expert Oct 9, 2016

Mr. BG , Oct 9, 2016 :
    I don't have that problem, so that may give you some hope on the issue. I've seen some postings addressing the notifications, but have no time to look it up, so i suggest you start searching ;)

7. burningbaboon
    Eclair Oct 9, 2016

burningbaboon , Oct 9, 2016 :
    I installed the update yesterday and am having a few issues.

1) All the apps I had installed on the SD card are just gone. The icons are removed from my home screen, and when I look at the SD card file browser, there are folders, but the files are not accessible

2) I am having a hell of a time finding the setting to have my PIN submit automatically without having to hit enter (the little check mark in the corner)

3) Cannot figure out how to change my lock screen wallpaper. It changed to the default wallpaper.

If anyone could offer any assistance or help, it would be much appreciated. Thanks!

8. DanCtoo
    Honeycomb Oct 9, 2016

DanCtoo , Oct 9, 2016 :
    - play store crashing all the time ("fixed" by deleting google+)
    - regular drop of mobile connection (not signal) but this has happened since i purchased the phone.
    this shows when messages (like whatssapp) don't come through and/or are not sent. reboot "fixes" this temporarily.
    No problem on wifi.

9. DanCtoo
    Honeycomb Oct 9, 2016

DanCtoo , Oct 9, 2016 :
    - memo taking on the shelf...worthless!
    i am not able to edit or remove the memos. Long press only gives option to resize the memo area. Removing the memos is not possible/working (should be with sliding to right wich does NOT work on OPX)

10. bjoernt86
    Cupcake Oct 9, 2016

bjoernt86 , Oct 9, 2016 :
    Tried this om my friends oneplus x. Was afterwards avle to update google play. And the problem was Solved. Thank you.

11. shepperd
    Donut Oct 9, 2016

shepperd , Oct 9, 2016 :
    It has been said many times that wiping the cache can solve numerous problems, Immediately after installing a new update, but I have a sneaking feeling that many people don't actually know what this means, or haven't taken the time to read previous posts. Assuming you don't know how or why, it does NOT mean wiping the cache within the program. It means the cache within the OS, which is where information from old installs or programs/parameters is stored in memory. This can and does cause conflicts when you overwrite an older OS with a newer one. I don't know if Android is at fault for this behavior or if it is a hardware issue. In any case it has persisted across devices and versions of Android. The procedure to do this has been greatly simplified in MM because you no longer have to use the volume up/down/start button to access the "wipe cache" You do have to initiate "Developer options" to access this functionality and check "OEM unlocking" as well as "Advanced reboot". Don't be tempted by all the other options as they serve no purpose in normal usage. Once you have done the above, reboot and you will have new options (which are now tactile) among them,after you see the screen, has three options and you will reboot again and before that actually happens you will see another three options. Choose Recovery and again reboot. Now you see maybe Chinese writing and English.Obviously you want English (unless...) and next up is a list and what you want is the one "wipe data and cache" You most certainly don't want to wipe data! so choose cache, say yes and after a moment reboot when it asks you.Voila and my apologies if this is a redundant post.

Mr. BG likes this.
  12. Mani'sh Chhabria
    Cupcake Oct 9, 2016

Mani'sh Chhabria , Oct 9, 2016 :
    After clicking a pic on camera
    I get a message "unfortunately messenger has stopped"...
    Does anyone know how to fix this?

13. Thodoras
    Cupcake Oct 9, 2016

Thodoras , Oct 9, 2016 :
    I m having too that problem...
    Also screen orientation does not work ... I tilt the phone and the screen does not follow...

14. Ektoplasmite
    Cupcake Oct 9, 2016

Ektoplasmite , Oct 9, 2016 :
    It's not the problem from there.
    Bluetooth connected without problems, but if the connection is lost I have to active the screen, wait 3 seconds and the connection is ok again.
    Happens all the time when the connection was lost.
    And I tested to unpair the device, did not work :(

15. Guidoce

Guidoce , Oct 9, 2016 :
    For Bluetooth it is suggested to pair again the phone with all the devices.

16. burningbaboon
    Eclair Oct 9, 2016

burningbaboon , Oct 9, 2016 :
    Is there anyway to adjust the position of the picture? Seems really limited if not :\

17. fabiolanzi

If people would read the post and threads (using for example the search function on this site) it would be much appreciated!

1. pdating from LP to MM that can happen, reinstall the app, that could help getting access to the files again (if related to a specific app)
    2. IT IS NOT POSSIBLE! it is stated many times that this is a new security feature of MM, live with it!
    3. Explained many many times, search in the forum for it! long tap on background and you can chose which background to change lockscreen or wallpaper

18. fabiolanzi

Wiping cache helps by doing it before updating more than after... or maybe it does not change really at which point you do it...

19. fabiolanzi

we do know, we have written it many times... but we stopped telling people that are to lazy to read the first post or use the search feature :D

20. -jman-
    Eclair Oct 9, 2016

-jman- , Oct 9, 2016 :
    Bluetooth connection to car (2016 Honda Civic) will not show the metadata (Artist, Album, Song, etc). Previous version of OS this worked.

From other threads about the problems, supposedly it is because the Bluetooth module does not support AVRCP?