0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Sure do!

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  1. burningbaboon
    Froyo Oct 9, 2016

burningbaboon , Oct 9, 2016 :
    2)Hmmm, that's a lame security feature, but whatever... I guess I can live with 5 presses instead of 4, just not the most user friendly/convenient in my opinion

3) Ah, I see, I was using Nova. Anyway to adjust the image at all, or does it just slap it wherever it wants?

Sorry, I didn't mean to repeat old news. Is there a way to search through a specific thread for keywords? I'm using the search bar up top and it seems to be just searching the entire forum.

2. fabiolanzi
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 9, 2016

fabiolanzi , Oct 9, 2016 :
    if you use the advanced options you can search single posts within a specific board (OPX for instance)

2. one click is a few ms seconds more of your time...
    3. yep, you need to use the stock launcher, I do not know that, gotta try

3. burningbaboon
    Froyo Oct 9, 2016

I'm figuring it out slowly but surely, my apologies. First time jumping into the forums to discuss, guess I'm being a little hasty. Haste makes waste and whatnot

4. fabiolanzi

tried to re-pair the connection?

5. burningbaboon
    Froyo Oct 9, 2016

2. Yes it is only a few ms seconds. Truly a first world problem. I guess I just don't see the benefit of having to hit enter. If it's some security feature that is beyond my comprehension, well then fine. But all in all, I don't see any benefit on the user end of having to hit enter. It seems like it would be a more fluid experience if it automatically recognized the correct PIN and just unlocked. Windows phones and iPhones do it.

rufus_phil likes this.
  6. fabiolanzi

Don't worry we are just getting a bit tired... here there are only 30 pages but another thread has 105 pages of repetitive questions...
    And, besides... I did answer your questions anyways ;)

7. fabiolanzi

Since I'm not an Android co-worker I could not say why this has changed... maybe if you kindly ask your friend google someone will tell you ;)

8. andyLP
    Donut Oct 9, 2016

andyLP , Oct 9, 2016 :
    I know that, but when I have a picture that I have to adjust to the screen I can't do it perfectly to the home screen and lock screen... That was why the option was so cool...

9. fabiolanzi

resize/adjust the picture on pc so that it fits your screen... I don't know if there is a way to change position of bigsized pictures

10. -jman-
    Eclair Oct 9, 2016

-jman- , Oct 9, 2016 :
    fabiolanzi, 54 minutes ago :

Bluetooth connection to car (2016 Honda Civic) will not show the metadata (Artist, Album, Song, etc). Previous version of OS this worked.

From other threads about the problems, supposedly it is because the Bluetooth module does not support AVRCP?

Yeah re-paired it two different times...deleted the configuration on both the car and phone and re-paired...still no luck,

thanks though

11. fabiolanzi

that's a bummer... I had to update the firmware on my skoda but then it worked

12. -jman-
    Eclair Oct 10, 2016

-jman- , Oct 10, 2016 :
    Looks like it is a bug in the code. People are having the same problem with the OnePlus3 and when they rooted it and loaded a different CM13 ROM (no idea how to do it) it fixes the problem.

https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/car-bluetooth-no-artist-or-title.455110/page-2

13. Ceasedd
    Marshmallow Oct 10, 2016

Thodoras likes this.
  14. BonnyFG
    Cupcake Oct 10, 2016

BonnyFG , Oct 10, 2016 :
    Hi all,
    Last Friday got Marsmallow by OTA.
    The most serious problem is a really annoying fast battery drain caused by Google Play Services, now it consumes ~30% of the whole battery pool with average drain of 1800 mAh (by built-in Battery statictics), then goes the screen (approx. 14%, more than 5 hour in a reading mode).
    Is that okay ? When it was OOS 2.2., there was nothing like that.
    All sync is disabled as well as Maps, Hangouts and other useless crap.
    Does anybody have a solution for that?
    Thank you and sorry if this is already apperad in this thread, it's almost impossible to read it through on a phone.

15. fabiolanzi
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 10, 2016

fabiolanzi , Oct 10, 2016 :
    not through the whole thread... read at least the first post please

Mr. BG likes this.
  16. Kéno40
    Jelly Bean Oct 10, 2016

Kéno40 , Oct 10, 2016 :
    Seriously?

Mr. BG likes this.
  17. Sparshjj
    Cupcake Oct 10, 2016

18. Sparshjj
    Cupcake Oct 10, 2016

Sparshjj , Oct 10, 2016 :
    Oh ok.
    Well, I tried clearing cache, changing settings. None worked.. I read somewhere that factory reset is the solution (but I'm in no mood of doing that;). I'll rather stay without LED)
    I'll try to find some other solution or hope someone else finds.
    Anyways, this is a good thread. Thanks!

Mr. BG likes this.
  19. Kéno40
    Jelly Bean Oct 10, 2016

Kéno40 , Oct 10, 2016 :
    The first thing to do is to download full rom zip, put it on the phone.
    Reboot recovery, wipe caches, flash zip & re wipe cache. reboot.
    You don't loose configs and it could be enought.

Sparshjj and Mr. BG like this.
  20. Guidoce
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 10, 2016

Guidoce , Oct 10, 2016 :
    Just tried to clear the cache of a single app, Settings>app
    Even if battery consumption is better than 2.2.3, you are right the top performer in battery draining is Google Play Services that wins against any other app (I do not have Facebook and FB Messenger installed).