fast or not

1. karamehmet Cupcake Feb 11, 2018

karamehmet, Feb 11, 2018 :
    hello
    i recently bought the 5t and i would like to know if it's normal that it's not fast as on an iphone with some games? it's like the phone reacts a second later that i press the screen

2. Christophe_Piron Donut Mar 27, 2018

Christophe_Piron, Mar 27, 2018 :
    Hi,
    Normally It should run like a Ferrari It's a running beast one day I let It Idle for 36h when I turn It on I had like 25 or 30 updates on the Play Store and I thought, ok come back in 30-40 minutes but when I saw the first two or three updates I was like " oh f... It's reel " the 5t took less than 10 minutes to get 30 apps up to date and some 350Mb>500Kb sizes and now It's been 3 months I own It and nothing changed.
    I precise I have the 8/128 version but normally even the 6/64 should run like a F1 so I can just testify to drive you into different topics or...no there's no way It should run like a Octa-core 2,1Ghz Snapdragon 835 (a quad-core 2,5Ghz and a quad-core 1,7Ghz) with 8Gb RAM to make the beast more bestially and to make the processor cooler and filling the 128Gb up without changing anything In the treatment speed wether RAM or ROM or both at the same time.
    I hope you'll find someone more technically efficient than me as I said It's just testify I don't help except maybe sending a screenshot of the logcat and an explanation of the problem that you're encounter then send it to Chainfire on XDA if there is a person who can help you I don't see anyone else smarter than him specially for Android development devices ( for example this is him who's invented rooting and a lot of other things we used everyday with ).
    Best regards,
    Chris.