Fat Butt Funmunke (and Friends) Epic Quest to Lose Their Fat Butts

1. godlycadaver
    KitKat Apr 7, 2015

godlycadaver , Apr 7, 2015 :
    yeah I took it last summer.....it was in a fatburner called synadrex...still available with it in

2. EliGuzman36
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 7, 2015

EliGuzman36 , Apr 7, 2015 :
    Ohh.. I've been looking at it for a while. I want to buy it bulk though.

3. godlycadaver
    KitKat Apr 7, 2015

its still hard to get anything DMAA ...synadrex is cheap and only need 1 a day so a bottle should last like 45 days

4. EliGuzman36

EliGuzman36 , Apr 7, 2015 :
    I was looking for it and it seems like they changed the formula. I've seen DMAA on some websites for sale, though. I read that it's legal to have it bulk, but illegal for companies to sell dietary supplements that have dmaa.

5. Wyllliam

Wyllliam , Apr 7, 2015 :
    got already screwed by my work.
    No Salade option during lunch, only sandwich or hot meal :(

6. Reivon Choccoli
    Community Veteran Apr 7, 2015

Reivon Choccoli , Apr 7, 2015 :
    The less sugar you eat, the less you want to eat it. Stop for a week or two and see for yourself ;)

LostPorcupine and Wyllliam like this.
  7. godlycadaver
    KitKat Apr 7, 2015

Im not sure how it works....I never specifically look for an ingredient....it sounds to me much like a peptide

8. godlycadaver
    KitKat Apr 7, 2015

not exactly true......I crave everything sweet and sugary if i dont treat myself at least once a week....like crave to the point I get grumpy

9. funmunke
    Marshmallow Apr 7, 2015

funmunke , Apr 7, 2015 :
    I did South Beach once. By the second month, I didn't crave sweets at all. I think it's less sugar and more cheap carbs.

Tobikage likes this.
  10. Deactivated User
    Apr 7, 2015

funmunke and Tobikage like this.
  11. weresloth
    Honeycomb Apr 7, 2015

weresloth , Apr 7, 2015 :
    Self transformation can be an amazing journey. You guys are doing a great thing. Don't let an obsession for the destination distract you from enjoying the journey: when you'll get there you'll look back and miss the empowering feeling of being in charge of your physical and mental transformation.

I'll throw in some tips, after which I'll add myself to @godlycadaver and offer advice if you happen to want some.

The theme of these tips is "the fitness devil is the details":

1) Not all calories are created equal. Learn how the human body interacts with the nutrients in the foods. Carbs have the POTENTIAL to release 4Kcal per gram just like proteins, but for the human body is a lot easier to turn carbs into fat than proteins.

Also carbs aren't all equal either: simple sugars, like the one you add to your coffee or the ones that are in soda drinks, are turned into fat a lot easier than the same amount of carbs worth of oatmeal. That has to do with insulin, and we can discuss that if you want. Insulin control is one of the best ways of keeping a healthy physique without being hungry all the time.

Fats as well can have very different effects: salmon is a very fat fish, but its fat is rich in Omega3 and protects your circulatory system, and therefore is a lot less likely to end up on your belly than the fats in a cheesecake. I eat A LOT of salmon and have a six pack.

2) If you split your daily calories intake into 6 smaller meals instead of 3 bigger ones, you are less likely to gain fat / more likely to lose fat. Again, it works on insulin control and again if you want to talk about that it's very powerful knowledge to have for those who want to become and stay fit.

3) Timing is essential. The most important meal of the day is breakfast. In the morning your body is fasting after a whole night of sleep and needs more nutrients than in any other moment of the day. Never ever skip breakfast. Carbs eaten at breakfast are a lot less likely to be turned into fat than the exact same carbs eaten at dinner.

Ideally, you don't want to eat carbs, especially simple sugars, after 5-6PM. There is a substance, melatonin, that is produced when there is less sunlight and slows down your metabolism. As you go towards the evening, your melatonin increases and your metabolism speed decreases, and with that you need less energy and therefore more energy will wind up being turned into fat deposits. So calibrate your carbs intake with your inner clock. This is especially important in winter, when sunlight is weaker, melatonin higher and therefore metabolism slower.

4) Train with weights. It's true weight training doesn't directly burn fat, but it tends to oppose muscle loss which happens when you create a caloric deficit to lose weight.

Even more than that, it can increase your muscle mass. Think of your muscle mass as the displacement of your body engine: the higher your muscle mass, the more energy your body will need in any given moment, even when you sleep. That means increased metabolism, hence your chemical fire will burn hotter and strip fat layers quicker.

Don't wait to lose fat before you start lifting, build muscle beneath the fat and that will help you get rid of it.

Please have a medical professional examine you before you start lifting, to make sure you are perfectly healthy and your body can take the extra work without any harm.

5) Drink a lot of water. Water is the main constituent of muscle tissue and is also needed in the chemical reactions that happen when the fat is burned. Also, losing weight can cause your body to release a lot of byproducts, and drinking more water will help your kidneys get rid of them without overloading.

6) For the chocolate addicts: try replacing milk chocolate with dark chocolate with a cocoa content of 85%+. Chocolate contains theobromine, which is very similar to caffeine, so it can actually help increase your metabolism and lose weight, provided you don't eat too much of it and it doesn't contain too many simple sugars like milk chocolate does. Try eating it at breakfast, when your body is more likely to burn it instead of storing it as fat.

That's it for now. I apologize for the wall of text, but I think that in any endeavor knowledge is power and this is especially true when body transformation is involved.

The bright side is that you probably lost a pound or two already just going through this long post of mine :D

Good luck, eat and train smart, and do like Michelangelo: set free that fitness model you hide under your fat!

12. Nanmarie
    Eclair Apr 7, 2015

Nanmarie , Apr 7, 2015 :
    Good luck to all of you! Caffeine is OK in moderation, it actually speeds up your metabolism so you burn more calories. Try to get your body moving a little more each day and gradually cut back on the volume of food you consume. You might find this website helpful - sparkpeople.com
    YOU CAN DO IT!!!

funmunke likes this.
  13. Reivon Choccoli

Might be you don't get enough sugar in your diet. By sugar I meant sweets. Fruits have a lot of fructose and combined with the vitamins they contain, they become a healthy snack ;)

14. godlycadaver
    KitKat Apr 7, 2015

I get plenty of sugar .......i meant as with out at least one serving of "junkfood" i get cravings and grumpy lol

15. Reivon Choccoli

Yeah, it's a psychological thing. I also get some from time to time :D

16. godlycadaver
    KitKat Apr 7, 2015

I keep it a bay with energy drinks :D

Reivon Choccoli likes this.
  17. funmunke
    Marshmallow Apr 7, 2015

funmunke , Apr 7, 2015 :
    I use meth. That seems to work.

18. godlycadaver
    KitKat Apr 7, 2015

funmunke likes this.
  19. Reivon Choccoli

funmunke likes this.
  20. LostPorcupine
    KitKat Apr 7, 2015

LostPorcupine , Apr 7, 2015 :
    I need someone to tell me that what's on the broccoli's head is chocolate. Please tell me it's chocolate.

Reivon Choccoli and Tobikage like this.