Father's Day Giveaway - Share your best line from Dad.

1. R1528635125741
    Cupcake Jun 17, 2018

Ruby G. and meatandy like this.
  2. Sanyi71
    Cupcake Jun 17, 2018

3. Arjun Kakkad
    Cupcake Jun 17, 2018

Arjun Kakkad , Jun 17, 2018 :
    The best thing my father ever said is

"Never cut down on expenses, instead earn more. Work very hard but live a fun life altogether"

meatandy likes this.
  4. Mouhammad Alajooz
    Eclair Jun 17, 2018

Mouhammad Alajooz , Jun 17, 2018 :
    The thing that my dad told me and stayed with me forever:

"Son, don't ever be shy of saying I don't know. And don't ever be shy to learn about the things that you don't know. Your value is what you know"

I always have him and his words in my memory.

5. Gene1
    Cupcake Jun 17, 2018

6. omgitskd
    Eclair Jun 17, 2018

omgitskd , Jun 17, 2018 :
    "Dream big and work hard to get there but never forget where you start from."

7. Rupeshrg
    Eclair Jun 17, 2018

Rupeshrg , Jun 17, 2018 :
    Although we don't talk too much, But i still remember that he said to me once " Beta learn to earn not beg, be humble and remember the best thing in life are always across your comfort zone".

8. Shaqdi
    Cupcake Jun 17, 2018

Shaqdi , Jun 17, 2018 :
    Favorite quote from my dad is and will always be ' To be the best, you have to deal with the best..no shortcuts' Happy fathers day to all fathers, almost fathers and those who wish to be fathers!!

9. F_Marcus_Sulin_KrZW
    Cupcake Jun 17, 2018

10. rossie
    Cupcake Jun 17, 2018

rossie , Jun 17, 2018 :
    Dad hasn't really said anything that stuck on me but i told him that if he ever wanted a new phone he'd come to me.

meatandy and K1529261574569 like this.
  11. Praveen_Kumar_B
    Eclair Jun 17, 2018

Praveen_Kumar_B , Jun 17, 2018 :
    I don't know why, but this one thing that my father told me is always in my mind. I know it's pretty simple thing, but yet!!

"Be the person you want to see in front of you. Put a smile on, be humble and try to put one on the other person's face." :)

Thanks for this amazing contest!! [e]1f493[/e]
    Happy Father's day!

12. M.Konstantis
    Cupcake Jun 17, 2018

M.Konstantis , Jun 17, 2018 :
    One day my father told me a story that when he was young,he went with his father for fishing. As the day progress they didnt catch anything until his hook was sake it..he was so proud that he didnt notice that a sark was passing by..the sark frightened him so much that he cut his hand by letting the fish go away. Later my grandpa said to me that the sark was my grandma swimming with her blue-grey hat...happy fathers day to every dad in the world and to mine,love you dad!!

13. hybrid56k
    Donut Jun 17, 2018

14. G_Bence_Mátrai_kdUN
    Froyo Jun 17, 2018

G_Bence_Mátrai_kdUN , Jun 17, 2018 :
    "No other people and no religion will give your life a meaning. You can set out to do whatever you want and once you have a goal, your life's purpose will be to pursue that and to become a person who you would otherwise look up to."

15. G_Soumya_Ranjan_Sahu_TAk
    Cupcake Jun 17, 2018

16. anshul.007
    Cupcake Jun 17, 2018

anshul.007 , Jun 17, 2018 :
    Whatever you become in future,Be a top bureaucrat,doctor,etc. Just never forget from where you came and it all started. Always help the needy. #OnePlus #OnePlus6 #TheSpeedYouNeed #fathersday

Ruby G. likes this.
  17. anshul.007
    Cupcake Jun 17, 2018

anshul.007 , Jun 17, 2018 :
    Whatever you become in future,Be a top bureaucrat,doctor,etc. Just never forget from where you came and it all started. Always help the needy. #OnePlus #OnePlus6 #TheSpeedYouNeed #fathersday

18. Mr Aragi
    Cupcake Jun 17, 2018

Mr Aragi , Jun 17, 2018 :
    I am a Nigerian so we get diciplined alot, but my dad is very gentle and the thing my dad says that has stayed with me is "If i get hold of you, you won't like your self".

buntycubal, Ruby G. and meatandy like this.
  19. Develooper
    Cupcake Jun 17, 2018

Develooper , Jun 17, 2018 :
    I remembered when I was younger and I was preparing for my dance show and I was afraid of failing and have tremendous stage fright so I was thinking to quit and never show up but then he came to me, takes my hands and he tells me to close my eyes after that he said you are going there, and everything is gonna be alright, because you(pause) can(pause) do(pause) it! That sentence really remained in my memory, how he believes in me when I haven't believed in myself, also that teaches me not to skip problem but to solve them. Even nowadays when I think that I will not be able to do something...I just close my eyes, think of my dad and how he would be proud of me and say to myself I can do this :)

20. Faizan Siddiqui
    Cupcake Jun 17, 2018

Faizan Siddiqui , Jun 17, 2018 :
    Hey Oneplus Best Giveaway
    About my Father or i think everyone's Father in the world,
    They will never say that he loves you, But no can Love more than him, I lohl you Dad