Father's Day Giveaway - Share your best line from Dad.

1. Ishan_37
    Eclair Jun 17, 2018

Ishan_37 , Jun 17, 2018 :
    best line I have received from my dad is - " no matter in any worst situation u are I am always there for u ." just be tension free and enjoy ur life . and sacrificing their daily routine by overtime in job just to make sure family happiness . my dad is my superhero , my best friend , my everything . love u dad

Ruby G., woSch and meatandy like this.
  2. Hasanga 96
    Cupcake Jun 17, 2018

Ruby G. and meatandy like this.
  3. Bram Vidts
    Cupcake Jun 17, 2018

Bram Vidts , Jun 17, 2018 :
    *me unplugging an overflown toilet with my dad watching me over the shoulder*

"I told you not to use that much toilet paper, now it got you in a shitty situation."

I will never forget this, it has so much meaning, so much depth, I'm thinking of framing it hanging it on the wall above my bed. It has become my moto. It means don't overdo things, take it easy, it will sort itself out. A simple quote, with a deep meaning...

4. zakmecheri1
    Donut Jun 17, 2018

zakmecheri1 , Jun 17, 2018 :
    Well the best line from my dad would be "Everyday is your birthday " in the sense you dont need one special day

5. T1529167515885
    Cupcake Jun 17, 2018

T1529167515885 , Jun 17, 2018 :
    Most memorable moment was when my dad took my brother and I to the cinema when we were 16 to see Aliens, and he asked for tickets for one adult and two children. yes Aliens was an 18 certificate so after lots of embarrassed conversation we left. it has always been a funny memory but we took him to see the latest Alien film this year and asked for one senior citizen and two adults.
    just so proud to have him in my life.

6. solstice0621
    Cupcake Jun 17, 2018

7. Bouncer71
    OnePlus 7 Pro Sample Shot Photographer Jun 17, 2018

Bouncer71 , Jun 17, 2018 :
    As I wrote previously...
    My late Dad was a Man of a lot of Storys, not advices...
    He was more like a role model by what he did not what he said...

But one thing sticks in my memory...

He said:
    "Sohn, du kannst machen was du willst...
    Lass dich bloß nicht erwischen...!"

"Son, you can do whatever you want...
    Just don't get caught...!"

He didn't meant to give me a push into a criminal career, it was a litte joke...

Cause he knew I would understand...

"Do your thing...Don't care what others say about you...!"

That was him...
    That is me...!

Last edited: Jun 18, 2018

8. jalanubha
    Cupcake Jun 17, 2018

jalanubha , Jun 17, 2018 :
    This is what my dad said..

"Difficult is only till you don't know something, once you learn, the difficult becomes easy. Nothing is difficult. Don't give up."

He originally said this in Hindi...I've Kinda translated it.

buntycubal, Ruby G. and meatandy like this.
  9. SakuVihavainen
    Cupcake Jun 17, 2018

SakuVihavainen , Jun 17, 2018 :
    When I grew to be taller than both my mom & dad, he said that my mom looks like she could be my daughter.

10. unknownkamii
    Cupcake Jun 17, 2018

unknownkamii , Jun 17, 2018 :
    When your mom gives you guys a lecture, ignore the words and think of it as if she was singing in her annoying voice.

buntycubal and meatandy like this.
  11. johneebee
    The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer Jun 18, 2018

johneebee , Jun 18, 2018 :
    One thing I like that my father said not to long ago but I know I'll never forget is: "Now that you're in your 20's your friends and other people will often ask you: do you already have your own place, a job, a wife, kids and so on like life is some kind of grocery list where everyone needs to check things off their own list. Well the most important thing you need to check of your list is to be happy."

Something I think we shouldn't only apply to ourselves but also when talking to other people, the thing you should care about most is if the people around you are happy with their lives.

12. thejase
    Eclair Jun 18, 2018

thejase , Jun 18, 2018 :
    Please treasure the ones you have in life. I did not have a father around. You miss out on the little things. I had to learn everything a man does, on my own. I am not bitter or angry, but rather nostalgic on what might have been. Today I have have a step daughter who's biological dad is not in the picture. I am hoping I am doing the right things every day. She is my fathers day present. I tell her to make sure she makes mistakes. The more errors you make and learn from, the more successful you become. CEO's are just people who have made tons of different mistakes and learned from each. Put yourself out there. Make mistakes!

13. murtazaammir
    Cupcake Jun 18, 2018

murtazaammir , Jun 18, 2018 :
    When we barely had a one time food to eat my dad always used to say. "Life is all about giving"
    his act makes me proud.

14. WardeOfficial
    Cupcake Jun 18, 2018

15. HuysterB
    Cupcake Jun 18, 2018

16. babywannabeastar
    Cupcake Jun 18, 2018

17. harshilanand39
    Cupcake Jun 18, 2018

harshilanand39 , Jun 18, 2018 :
    My father once told me when I was broke - " Stop taking life and studies so seriously, instead just work on your goals"

18. NixGeorge
    Cupcake Jun 18, 2018

19. gortman
    Cupcake Jun 18, 2018

20. Kate Kate
    Cupcake Jun 18, 2018