Faulty JBL's

1. don117
    Eclair Dec 19, 2014

don117 , Dec 19, 2014 :
    I finally received my JBL heaphones and I am not really happy. Seems like the headphones are faulty/terrible quality. The person I am talking to with these earphones keeps hearing the sound as if I would be constantly plugging in and plugging out the earphones from the phone, also, I keep hearing the static noise when my cord moves, seems like the cord somewhere near the plug is broken... Really, I expected a bit more quality from a JBL addition to the phone :/ Anyone else experiencing the same?
    FYI: the old-*** samsung earphones work perfectly even after a crapload of years of usage, however these ones are not comfy and after some time my ears start to kill me with pain :/

Last edited: Dec 19, 2014

2. gusuraman
    Community Veteran Dec 19, 2014

3. Bassilk
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 19, 2014

Bassilk , Dec 19, 2014 :
    It's not faulty. It's how it is. Just check the reviews out. The only positive thing about it is that it looks good in the picture. Oh and the packaging. But that's as far as it goes.

gusuraman likes this.
  4. don117
    Eclair Dec 20, 2014

5. benluca
    KitKat Dec 20, 2014

benluca , Dec 20, 2014 :
    This is definitely not the JBL of old. Disappointing to say, the problems you're experiencing are not unusual. The JBL name used to mean something, it's lost that Guarantee of Excellence that used to come with the package.