Favourite apps, what are yours? via OnePlus 8

1. Gillysixpence
    Gingerbread Jan 19, 2021

Gillysixpence , via OnePlus 8 , Jan 19, 2021 :
    I thought it might be fun to talk apps! We all use a myriad of them daily so I want to know what are your favourite apps and why?
    I'll kick off with a few of mine.

Mood- This is my fave texting app & I've used it for years. I got fed up with how boring some of the stock ones are & found Mood. It's got loads of themes, you can switch them up, you can also customise the bubbles etc.
    SwiftKey keyboard - This kind of comes along with the reasons for getting Mood, customisation! I love that I can match my colour theme in Mood with my keyboard theme.
    Panels-This is super handy as I can swipe in from one side to access an extra app drawer so I don't have to go bk to the home screen everytime I need to open an app.
    Reddit- I love a good forum or three!
    One Plus Community because I love chatting with you guys about all things tech.
    Twitch - So I can watch my favourite streamers in bed.
    Filterbox - In case I lose a notification I still need.
    Just watch- So I can easily find out where I can stream a film or show I want to see.

Let's share!

buntycubal likes this.
  2. buntycubal
    User of the Year 2017 Jan 19, 2021

buntycubal , Jan 19, 2021 :
    I always believe in put your phone down & live in the moment, go outdoors & have some fun, kinda stuff.
    But sometimes i use my phone, other than to pick or cancel my calls:rolleyes:

Here are list of my apps:

Oneplus community app - to chat with community members, have some fun in off topic section, to view various photographs from all around the world in photography section & much more:)

Twitch - for music, arts & games..whenever i'm free.
    Check out nocturnal_sessions on twitch, he's also known as gaster in our oneplus community:)

Amazon - Happiness is not in money, but in shopping & receiving what you ordered online.so i shop a lot, so i look cool & showoff my dresses, stilettos, watches, on sunday morning church or at some party & around my friends/relatives so they could be jealous of me:p

YouTube - just another app to waste my time. I also got my channel in it & it's a total garbage content:D
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCAlYIlcdpMEY3UoH3mlwASw

Calendar app - to set for party events or exams reminder.

Phone dialler app - So i can call my friends for party or movies & my house manager whenever i got caught by cops for drunk driving or in some other trouble.

Messaging app - just to send 'Good Morning' message to my parents every morning to let them know i wake up alive :D

Tetris app - to play Tetris... Sometimes:)

5a2ab359f07c067e5b3e3e61797ef24e.gif

script, McJader and Cervantes like this.
  3. Gillysixpence
    Gingerbread Jan 19, 2021

Thanks, what does Gaster play?
    I forgot one of my most used apps is Google Assistant cos my memory sucks!

buntycubal likes this.
  4. buntycubal
    User of the Year 2017 Jan 19, 2021

McJader and Gillysixpence like this.
  5. Gillysixpence
    Gingerbread Jan 19, 2021

buntycubal likes this.
  6. derLenno
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Jan 19, 2021

derLenno , Jan 19, 2021 :
    I absolutely love TIDAL. It's an alternative to Spotify, focused on music quality and editor's choices are mainly around RnB, hip hop and upcoming artists.
    It is absolutely worth checking out, even more so if you have good headphones. They offer music in FLAC/Master quality and while it might not be too noticeable on mid range headphones, higher level audio equipment can really capitalize off the quality focus. Unfortunately, it lacks a feature like Spotify's Connect, but that's fine for me.

Ayyy, seems like a super useful app. I'll check it out, thanks for the recommendation :)

Gillysixpence likes this.
  7. Gillysixpence
    Gingerbread Jan 19, 2021

Yw, this was one of my reasons for the post, you can find some great apps from seeing what others like. The Just watch tells you where you can watch or buy & in different formats.