95.8%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    4.2%
  1. bala
    Gingerbread Apr 3, 2016

bala , Apr 3, 2016 :
    HI guys,
    I'm really loving the MM build of OOS it has been a smooth experience so far :), now i was searching through the forum did anyone notice this feature missing ( It was in earlier lollipop builds) and i found none has mentioned it any thread so i decided to make this thread to let the people know.
    This is arguable one of the most used feature, if i am checking my notifications on lockscreen i just double tap on the status bar instead of using the hardware button to put the phone to sleep. I have grown so custom to this that i try to do the same in the MM build :p and all i get is nothing. This was useful while playing music especially where you just go to the lockscreen to skip a track or few and then just double tap to sleep, saves time not reaching your power button. How many of you guys miss this feature out? Please cast your vote up there..Thanks !

utkarshrajsingh likes this.
  2. utkarshrajsingh
    Froyo Apr 3, 2016

bala likes this.
  3. ariblaze
    Jelly Bean Apr 3, 2016

ariblaze , Apr 3, 2016 :
    that bug has already been reported. why create a new thread for that ? Just provide feedback in the right thread so that it can be worked upon.

Martino1plus likes this.
  4. bala
    Gingerbread Apr 3, 2016

bala , Apr 3, 2016 :
    Sorry i didn't find that post :) i know its not good to create a thread dealing with the same topic over and over again ! thanks for informing, if mods find this redundant sure they can close or if a thread on this topic already exists let them merge this.

5. ariblaze
    Jelly Bean Apr 3, 2016

ariblaze , Apr 3, 2016 :
    Nothing to be sorry about. Chill.

bala likes this.
  6. robdam1001
    Gingerbread Apr 3, 2016

robdam1001 , Apr 3, 2016 :
    You realize that you can simply re-program the back and/or recent buttons to turn the screen off? I have mine set to turn screen off by double tapping either button.

7. Cromartie
    Eclair Apr 3, 2016

8. bala
    Gingerbread Apr 3, 2016

bala , Apr 3, 2016 :
    Well in that case why wait for mm :p install custom rom peeps :p i'm representing non rooted audience

Cromartie and robdam1001 like this.