Feedback and suggestions so far

1. Valentin_Panulescu
    Froyo Dec 11, 2017

Valentin_Panulescu , Dec 11, 2017 :
    - Navbar custom colors or black for default and black theme.
    - Increase/decrease sounds
    - DND Mode more customisable - With stock Android if you decrease sound to minimum, it turns to a silent mode (DND) with vibration and if you push volum down once more it turns to complete silent even without vibrating. In both cases lockscreen notification are still there. So these should be the 3 modes of the alert slider: Ring with everything on, DND same as ring but with vibrate mode and other tweaks and Silent with complete silent just as it is right now.
    - Doze mode is way to sleepy for the system. I wake up with Whatsapp not backing up because of “waiting for WiFi” and i always keep WiFi and mobile data on.
    - Battery decreases way to much during the night. It was 100% at 1AM and 75% at 9AM. I mean it decreases faster in standby than in use.
    - Lock sound too quiet.

JohnAlevras, r1ccrdo, Berenar and 2 others like this.
  2. Valentin_Panulescu
    Froyo Dec 11, 2017

Valentin_Panulescu , Dec 11, 2017 :
    Funny thing is battery holds very well when in use. It's 47 now after a day of use. I disabled dose and Auto night mode and will retry tonight.

3. Motleyscrew
    Gingerbread Dec 11, 2017

Motleyscrew , Dec 11, 2017 :
    I'd like the option of when swiping right, I could get Good Now instead of shelf. Prefer not have to switch to Nova.

JohnAlevras and kartiiks like this.
  4. Valentin_Panulescu
    Froyo Dec 11, 2017

5. Valentin_Panulescu
    Froyo Dec 11, 2017

6. Valentin_Panulescu
    Froyo Dec 12, 2017

7. cellzen
    Eclair Dec 12, 2017

cellzen , Dec 12, 2017 :
    After updating to 4.7.4
    - Battery drain: No improvement. Drops from 100 to 90 within 15min of standby. Touch the phone, flick the home screen, shaves another 5%. Once at 85, it lingers for a bit. It holds charge best between 60-72 even when using the phone. Looks like data is being mapped in idle state or something worse
    - Erratic WiFi: Now you see it now you don't.
    - Erratic volume level of system sounds. Volume reduced after update. Not good.
    - Camera: Seems marginally improved. That's least of my priorities till basic functioning of the phone can become stable and consistent.
    - Erratic WhatsApp notifications not solved. No notifications most of the time.
    - General experience is like the phone is on its own - not amenable to basic control and consistency. Don't know how it will behave.

8. Valentin_Panulescu
    Froyo Dec 12, 2017

Valentin_Panulescu , Dec 12, 2017 :
    I'm not complaining, i'm just giving them some feedback of my experience. It's 90% good overall, it just needs a few tweaks...

9. Valentin_Panulescu
    Froyo Dec 12, 2017

Last edited: Dec 12, 2017

10. dsavinsk
    Froyo Dec 12, 2017

11. Valentin_Panulescu
    Froyo Dec 12, 2017

Thanks, i read about it 3 days ago, it's ok. It still doesn't change to your color pick in FB Messenger Chathead and when you click a pic on FB it changes to white. But it does the job. Now after a whole day of use with Wifi and Mobile Data on, but with Doze and Auto Night Mode Off (don't know which one is the problem) and the other night on standby, i have now 73%. The other day with those ON i had 75% after the night.

So one of those features kills the battery in standby
    1513098705924.jpg

12. r1ccrdo
    Donut Dec 12, 2017

r1ccrdo , Dec 12, 2017 :
    What about automatic screen brightness? when I set it on, it turns the display light almost completely down

13. Valentin_Panulescu
    Froyo Dec 12, 2017

It's ok, it dimms it quite ok. The only thing bothering me is when it's very dimmed, the dark Google Keyboard has a darker tint in the right side...

JohnAlevras likes this.
  14. Valentin_Panulescu
    Froyo Dec 15, 2017

JohnAlevras likes this.
  15. Noxeus93
    Cupcake Dec 15, 2017

Noxeus93 , Dec 15, 2017 :
    The LED lights blue whenever you use the Dash Charger. It will show the chosen color when you use a different charger (e.g. just connect your phone with a computer)

16. JohnAlevras
    Froyo Dec 15, 2017

17. Valentin_Panulescu
    Froyo Dec 15, 2017

Valentin_Panulescu , Dec 15, 2017 :
    Not ok. You use the Dash Charger most of the time, so it should be customizable...

18. markarnold
    Cupcake Dec 15, 2017