Feedback Tool - Let's improve OxygenOS together

1. siddhantdh
    Cupcake Dec 25, 2019

siddhantdh , Dec 25, 2019 :
    Hi, I updated my OnePlus 6 to the latest Android 10.3
    suddenly my battery started to deplete fast.
    please look into it.
    Thanks

2. D1535568092520
    Cupcake Dec 25, 2019

3. vovowong
    Gingerbread Dec 25, 2019

4. G1545062986933
    Cupcake Dec 27, 2019

G1545062986933 , Dec 27, 2019 :
    the most recent update has caused my device (6) and my wife's (6T) device to slow down, it moved apps around, it turned my browser background color black, it adds new apps to a new home page, some web sites will not load, it retreived old text messages, and these are just a few. touch response is also slow.

5. Javeedpasha@3232
    Cupcake Dec 28, 2019

6. JK_Jitendra
    Cupcake Dec 28, 2019

JK_Jitendra , via OnePlus 6T , Dec 28, 2019 :
    Need some interesting font for my OnePlus. Default fonts are boring & I can see that OnePlus is not interested in addition of more fonts.

Can someone advice advice me another way to change my font without rooting the device & without switching to another UI

7. Dalia Goswami
    Cupcake Dec 28, 2019

Dalia Goswami , Dec 28, 2019 :
    my phone crashed after updating system. Lost all data,looks like a clean plate.LOST ALL DATA!!!!Went to service centre to fix it.

8. Dalia Goswami
    Cupcake Dec 28, 2019

Dalia Goswami , Dec 28, 2019 :
    mine crashed after updating. Service centre fellow said it has bugs. The January one will fix it

9. G_Nader_Kabir_vfEP
    Froyo Dec 30, 2019

G_Nader_Kabir_vfEP , Dec 30, 2019 :
    Hi OTA 10.3.0 for OnePlus 6

Many many bugs and crashed and hangs after restarting phone

Very weak and poor Android 10.3.0 for OnePlus 6

Camera very weak?

WiFi speed so much weak?

Very weak😱😵😰😵

badmannen likes this.
  10. G_Nader_Kabir_vfEP
    Froyo Dec 30, 2019

11. G_Nader_Kabir_vfEP
    Froyo Dec 30, 2019

Hi OTA 10.3.0 for OnePlus 6

Many many bugs and crashed and hangs after restarting phone

Very weak and poor Android 10.3.0 for OnePlus 6

Camera very weak?

WiFi speed so much weak?

Very weak😱😵😰😵

12. G_Jaffer_Hussain_GRHG
    Cupcake Dec 31, 2019

G_Jaffer_Hussain_GRHG , Dec 31, 2019 :
    Hi team ,

after updating Android 10 my phone is getting hanged and issue in connecting wifi getting disconnected soon pls check this issues

warm regards,
    Jaffer

badmannen likes this.
  13. Azadsk07
    Cupcake Dec 31, 2019

Azadsk07 , Dec 31, 2019 :
    can u guys make gesture for volume up and down
    because when we r lay down on bad and watch the video so every time we have to press the volume keys for adjust the volume so that why i want to give u a suggestion

u can make a gesture like for 2 finger swipe up and down for volume

its nota big deal for ur software team but I'll help us alot for our comfort

thanks

Regards- Azad khan

love u OnePlus

14. R1577799781598
    Cupcake Dec 31, 2019

15. Shaun Gideon
    Cupcake Dec 31, 2019

Shaun Gideon , Dec 31, 2019 :

Hey, I own a OnePlus 6t and I absolutely love it. You guys have made a fantastic device.
    But I have one major problem though.

I use the default OnePlus Notes App and there is no option to export my notes, share or even to copy them together. Unfortunately, I have hundreds of these notes and I cannot do it manually, and I do not want to lose them.

Could you please add an option to export or share all of the notes together in the default Notes app in future updates? It would be a major life-saver to all of the OnePlus users who use their devices for productivity.

16. PhilippeRuth
    Cupcake Dec 31, 2019

badmannen likes this.
  17. A1576565507306
    Froyo Jan 1, 2020

A1576565507306 , Jan 1, 2020 :
    youtube landscape mode is having a bug we can't swipe other video it get minimized when we swipe for other videos

18. V1541318166186
    Cupcake Jan 2, 2020

19. rasifrahim
    Cupcake Jan 2, 2020

rasifrahim , Jan 2, 2020 :
    After updating my 6t to Android 10, my battery is getting drained quickly..
    please do the needful to resolve this issue.

20. JAL914
    Donut Jan 3, 2020

JAL914 , Jan 3, 2020 :
    Upgraded to 10.3 on the 6T and it's an absolute train wreck. I honestly can't believe this software was released as a stable version. I have owned OnePlus phones since the OnePlus One and never had a reason to post here until now.

- BT will drop it's connection to my car while connected. I will have to pair my phone again to my car and in the process lost all contacts stored in the car, i.e. speed dial

- Android auto will lock up when connected to my car.

- A popping noise can be heard during calls.

- The dark theme disappears when connected to Android Auto, reverting to white.

- Smart Lock doesn't work as expected. When a device is added, on most occasions, a pin or fingerprint will still need to be used to authenticate. However, when disconnected from the device, smart lock works and the phone can be opened without authenticating.

- Apps will automatically close randomly. Seems to occur after the phone starts.

- BT does not always automatically connect to a device without physically going into BT settings and clicking on the device you want to add.

- The fingerprint sensor does not always show when attempting to unlock the phone.

- When using navigation gestures and swiping up, it does nothing, instead of showing the open applications and being able to swipe thru or close them.

- Using Google Messages for texting, some of my contacts are only listed by number rather than name. I tried to associate their numbers again with their names in contacts, but Messages still listed them by number rather than name. Didn't happen in 9.0.17

- And finally your Community App doesn't allow me to sign in using my Google account - so ironic. I had to use the web based version via Firefox to post this message.

There's more, however, that's all I remember from today.

I am going to attempt to do a clean install this weekend and hope for better results. Otherwise, rolling back to 9.0.17 as 10.3 is unusable!