Feedback

1. ayushjain76 Froyo May 23, 2018

ayushjain76, May 23, 2018 :
    OnePlus No doubt oneplus is doing great over the years.. It has implemented best of the tech in its flagship killer!!
    In its market segment, oneplus is unbeatable by providing latest features.
    Plus point is that one plus is considering its community ppl and making them part of its achievement!!
    Seeing its journey, Carl Pei it aims to provide best of product at reasonable prices & creating balance.
    But with every new product, it has started following the path of iPhone i. e. making its product costly.
    I owned a OP1 & OP5, no doubt they are killer devices. But seeing the prices starting from Rs 22000 (OP1) to Rs 45000(OP6) which is double!!
    I am a huge fan of OnePlus, but price factor has been disappointing to me.. As for normal person, such costly devices are becoming out of reach (which is the case of IPhone devices) @Carl @Pete
    OnePlus India #flagshipkiller #createdbyfans #neversettle

ChristopherPegg101 likes this.
  2. dsmonteiro Community Consultant Community Expert May 23, 2018

dsmonteiro, May 23, 2018 :
    Hi there,
    With time and evolution, phones are bound to get more expensive. You're also comparing the most expensive OnePlus 6 with the cheapest OnePlus One, which skews the comparison.

Furthermore, if you compare OnePlus with other flagships, like the Galaxy S series or the iPhone, you'll see that those increased their prices far more than OnePlus has. You can get two OnePlus 6's for the price of a single iPhone X.

That being said, this is a community forum, so you're mostly talking to other users such as yourself, rather than OnePlus staff. You can join the discussion with other users in the official OnePlus 6 thread here:
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/introducing-the-oneplus-6-and-bullets-wireless.834107/unread

Still, I'll move this thread to the OnePlus 6 thread.

3. ayushjain76 Froyo May 23, 2018

ayushjain76, May 23, 2018 :
    I agree with you, but what I initially liked about the one plus is that it is providing all the premium features within the affordable range
    But over the period, it started same approach like as that of other companies.
    That is little disappointing.. I am not comparing with iPhone.. But the fact that it is following same approach of price increase.

4. dsmonteiro Community Consultant Community Expert May 23, 2018

AFAIK, the OnePlus 6 is still the most affordable Snapdragon 845 device you can get.

5. Terryruiz Ice Cream Sandwich May 23, 2018

6. inffy Nordics POC Assistant Head Moderator May 23, 2018

inffy, May 23, 2018 :
    Actually the ZenFone 5Z will be 499euros

ayushjain76 and dsmonteiro like this.
  7. dsmonteiro Community Consultant Community Expert May 23, 2018

I stand corrected (though I would never buy that one over the OnePlus 6).

inffy likes this.
  8. inffy Nordics POC Assistant Head Moderator May 23, 2018

inffy, May 23, 2018 :
    Well that is another thing but yeah, nope.

dsmonteiro likes this.
  9. ChristopherPegg101 Eclair May 23, 2018

ChristopherPegg101, May 23, 2018 :
    you should look at the costs of the parts that they are using. as things get better and the parts are released the prices inevitably get more dear, but they [OnePlus] are keeping the cost of these new more costly materials as cheap as they can essentially making a better phone with each release but keeping the overall cost right down.

Just remember, the cost of the Samsung's and iPhones in comparison to the oneplus' when they have been released. the cost may be more, but you get more bang for you buck with the device in your hand, at a fraction of the costs that Apple and Samsung are making their customers spend.

When you look at it that way, im sure you can really see how well OnePlus have been doing.

#neversettle

ayushjain76 likes this.
  10. punnabbcharya Cupcake May 23, 2018

punnabbcharya, May 23, 2018 :
    the App locker is not good and doesn't have enough options !
    you need to phone to get locked again for the respective app to get locked again .That is not good security.
    The App locker in Xiaomi phones is just what a locker should be like.Where , Everytime you are out of the app , it gets locked . Always a secure option.
    and the settings for App locker in Xiaomi has quite a few customisations.
    really need one plus to add those few options in future updates .
    View attachment 773074

View attachment 773075