[FESTIVE UPDATE]: The OnePlus Diwali festivities have begun

1. Hitesh_Pain
    Cupcake Oct 25, 2016

Hitesh_Pain , Oct 25, 2016 :
    Yeah. I hate it. i might not even ein anything cos my dash level would be too low even if i get it to work. HEARTBROKEN.:(

2. SALINS
    Cupcake Oct 25, 2016

SALINS , Oct 25, 2016 :
    Well said @amiya. Actually i think there is some foul play is going on. I know some of my friends started with the index level at maximum. When they sign in they have maximum index level. But we poor people have to work from 170000 to max clicking links and all. I think for this contest the oneplus is not counting the index which we earned. Hence all of them which are now in contest is having max index level. The oneplus team got what they wanted through our sharing and favored their men to get the rewards.

3. riswan mangadan
    Cupcake Oct 25, 2016

riswan mangadan , Oct 25, 2016 :
    Wow u got it

4. lash17
    Froyo Oct 25, 2016

lash17 , Oct 25, 2016 :
    It keeps on saying "Unfortunately your Box wasn't unlocked in time. Thanks
    for giving the chance to someone else!" since morning and nothing is working.

5. suprita.rajguru
    Cupcake Oct 25, 2016

6. nayagsingh
    Donut Oct 25, 2016

7. poison13
    Cupcake Oct 25, 2016

poison13 , Oct 25, 2016 :
    Its because Maximum of One Box per User. You may have got something but unable to Pay Rs.1 on that 3 hrs of time. That's why its showing like that.

8. Harish2014
    Gingerbread Oct 25, 2016

9. Hemi619
    Cupcake Oct 25, 2016

Hemi619 , Oct 25, 2016 :
    Guys is this #OnePlusDiwaliDash legit ??? I dont know i have been madly posting and sharing about it...but not able to draw a single box yet...!! Or is it just the regular FLASH SALE as other brands ccarry out ...for a few selected ppl. A lot ppl here in the community as well talking abt the technical and other glitches like someone is not able to verify the device, to share the posts and various other glitches ...so who r those really who were able to draw a box out of this sale!! Well @OnePlus #oneplus #Never Settle I am kinda losing faith. since i am using the one plus device for more than one year now ...i think i should be given the preference in the sale and one plus should not make things so complicated. I think @OnePlus #oneplus should do something to restore the lost faith.

10. kprathapk
    Cupcake Oct 25, 2016

kprathapk , Oct 25, 2016 :
    Is Diwali sale FAKE sale just like one of those MI's? or people really winning. I want some true answers, post how you are able to successfully grab the flash sale.

1. What is your net speed?
    2. Do you see a glitch during flash sale ("Dash is over") even it just began?
    3. Did you play this on mobile or PC?
    4. What is your level in "Entry Challenge" (1,2,3,4,5)
    5. Do you feel that the web developers have done better work on designing and Interaction?
    (# Even we have registered it doesn't show unless you go to your profile section)
    (# mobile verification completed but still show "Verify your mobile")
    (# It doesn't show your shared on social network)

Overall I feel that development team would have done a better job on making this website more interactive, meaningful and ease to use.
    Just my two cents.

11. imnishanto
    Cupcake Oct 25, 2016

12. Mukund Bharadwaj
    Cupcake Oct 25, 2016

Mukund Bharadwaj , Oct 25, 2016 :

1)Around 2mbps
    2)yes,but then i got mine after seeing and repeatedly trying 3 times,so totally legit.
    3)pc
    4)Level 5
    5)Yes,the process of registering onself could be made better as many users have complained they never managed to finish this itself which naturally disqualifies them from winning.

Overall tho,its DEFINITELY genuine, i won a travel bag myself while my friend(a level 2) won a dash charger. Its miles better than the xiaomi sale wherein theres no chance for people like us to win anything!

13. Jinu_Sharma
    Cupcake Oct 25, 2016

14. prasad_1994
    Eclair Oct 25, 2016

prasad_1994 , Oct 25, 2016 :

1. 1 Mbps (Not 1 MBps)
    2. Not yet.
    3. On PC
    4. I registered my OnePlus One, invited two friends and my level increased to Splash ( I guess it's 3)
    5. I did not experience any such problems, but my friend got a blank window whenever he tried to share. Don't know how he got it shared.

I won a White T-Shirt, albeit I am yet to get an estimated dispatch date. I won it right in the 1st sale on my first spin. Paid immediately (not to the word, as the site was down), received an email from Oneplus team in an hour about the confirmation of the gift.

Now the same friend of my who wasn't able to share, got it somehow, registered his OnePlus Two, did not invite any friends. His level was Leap(2). He had to spin it 10-12 times before getting a box and got a packet of six stickers :p

Today another friend of mine was trying to win the mystery box, he did not get any (P.S :- He doesn't own any OnePlus device, so his level was 1st)

So yes, I guess there is an advantage for OnePlus users, these things depend solely upon luck. I would advise you to visit a temple before next Dash :p

All the Best.
    May you win a OnePlus Three.

amankumar2508007 likes this.
  15. Arcanite
    Cupcake Oct 25, 2016

Arcanite , Oct 25, 2016 :
    Try a different address.. for some reason my office address got confirmed. Home address wouldnt work :/

16. G_Aryan_Choubey_lnte
    Cupcake Oct 25, 2016

G_Aryan_Choubey_lnte , Oct 25, 2016 :
    How do i level up to level 4 roar?? I am stick in level 3

17. gopinathr
    Honeycomb Oct 25, 2016

gopinathr , Oct 25, 2016 :
    It is lottery isn't it?

18. kumar.abhineet
    Donut Oct 25, 2016

kumar.abhineet , Oct 25, 2016 :
    Same here. I won a set of oneplus stickers. Then It keeps on saying "Unfortunately your Box wasn't unlocked in time. Thanks for giving the chance to someone else!" since morning. Don't know what it means though. Is it that i didn't unlock the actual mystery box or something like that?

rahulopg likes this.
  19. Idicoola
    Cupcake Oct 25, 2016

Idicoola , Oct 25, 2016 :
    I just bought oneplus 3 a week back.got it verified invited 10 friends and got
    #stickers

Last edited: Oct 25, 2016

20. Ninad Parkar
    Donut Oct 25, 2016

Ninad Parkar , Oct 25, 2016 :
    Dude i payed two times for the same mystery box. Got a message from my bank that the money has been debited from my account twice. I also got a T-shirt on successfully paying and revealing the box and some message was displayed that the order will be reflected on my account within few hours and later when i checked it said that the box has been expired.