Finally Got Invite :-)

1. hiuuf
    Froyo Sep 27, 2015

hiuuf , Sep 27, 2015 :
    Forum is created for express thoughts, problems, review, joy etc. There is no rules that you can't open thread if you got invite after long time. There is freedom to express joy.

Forum created for reason. Reason where people share their thoughts, anger, happiness, review, problem and last excitement.

You can simple open a new thread and quote mod to ask merge all thread to one (if you don't like many threads)

2. amolj
    Gingerbread Sep 27, 2015

amolj , Sep 27, 2015 :
    I am not saying you should not share your thoughts ,feelings here..but it should be expressed at right place.However everybody don't think this way and I can't keep bugging mods for closing / merging threads (specially not by creating new thread) as somebody will still create new one after getting invite ,getting phone delivered etc. I can understand the joy and happiness you are feeling, I had got invite of opo afte 4-5 months waiting last year, I have commented on your thread as it was one of the many threads with same containts.No specific hard feelings here and congrats on your new phone.

hiuuf likes this.
  3. vijayvk84
    Honeycomb Sep 28, 2015

vijayvk84 , Sep 28, 2015 :
    Congrats dude

4. haneeshky
    Cupcake Sep 28, 2015