Finally got rid of my OPO

1. godspeed
    Jelly Bean Jan 26, 2015

godspeed , Jan 26, 2015 :
    Lenovo

2. WillTosti
    Honeycomb Jan 26, 2015

WillTosti , Jan 26, 2015 :
    Agree with you bro specs aren't all and what with dual SIM...

3. godspeed
    Jelly Bean Jan 26, 2015

godspeed , Jan 26, 2015 :
    Looooool hahahahaha looool

NetTaskForce097 likes this.
  4. Kochens
    Honeycomb Jan 26, 2015

Kochens , Jan 26, 2015 :
    Keep crying, you will always cry :(

NetTaskForce097 likes this.
  5. WillTosti
    Honeycomb Jan 26, 2015

What head..?

6. khvace
    Gingerbread Jan 26, 2015

khvace , Jan 26, 2015 :
    You didn't get my point... you are taking this out of context. My context is based on OPO and Lenovo's comparison or similar spec phones. It is like we are discussing about Mustang and Camaro and you suddenly bring in the Model T to the table.

Also, when we compare phones before buying we have to compare based on what is in offer by default. I can't buy all the phones and create a level testing ground and then test and then decide what to keep and what to discard. I don't have the money, time or insanity to do that.

7. Roby Mund
    Eclair Jan 26, 2015

8. WillTosti
    Honeycomb Jan 26, 2015

Bendlovo

9. navarde
    Honeycomb Jan 26, 2015

navarde , Jan 26, 2015 :
    For those who think you have" Lte ".. really, is it in your area? or Your Provider states they have it. Ok.

In general OPO is fast, all the specs and price makes it !! PHENOMENAL !!!! there is not to much to say about someone that buys something without research and then calls it cheap crap!!!

10. MichaelSecci
    Cupcake Jan 26, 2015

11. nirmitmehta
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 26, 2015

nirmitmehta , Jan 26, 2015 :
    Yes as I suggested, factors are based on person to person. Some person just go on specs and buy their devices and some go on price:specs ratio and buy it. Some buy it because of the brand name.

If you are comparing the specs then you have to compare each and everything and in that comparison Lenovo clearly beats the OPO.

But again if you are comparing specs based on processor/ram then you are going to be stuck as both are equal. Like I said factors are based on a persons choice.

12. B4kken
    Lollipop Jan 26, 2015

13. Choko5
    Eclair Jan 26, 2015

Choko5 , Jan 26, 2015 :
    I'll stick with the OPO... it's a good phone for a good price.

Congrats on finding a phone that suits you dude.

14. MichaelSecci
    Cupcake Jan 26, 2015

15. mrpowers4261
    Froyo Jan 26, 2015

mrpowers4261 , Jan 26, 2015 :
    This sounds like a great conversation to have on the Lenovo Forums. If you are talking phones and you want to compare with the 1+1 that seems constructive. But you are simply naive if you thought you wouldn't find criticism when you come to the 1+1 Forums to broadcast how much smarter you are than the folks here because you "used your mind" to purchase a more expensive phone. Seems that the OPO community will not be missing @jaybhatt. Take care and take it offline to the 1+ Forums.

16. pat78218
    Gingerbread Jan 26, 2015

pat78218 , Jan 26, 2015 :
    Good luck in ur lenovo.....

17. dizzle16
    Jelly Bean Jan 26, 2015

dizzle16 , Jan 26, 2015 :
    Congratulations, you bought a new phone. It's not better then the One though

18. khvace
    Gingerbread Jan 26, 2015

khvace , Jan 26, 2015 :
    Forget about what beats what... I am not saying which phone is better and I am a true believer that every one has their own preferences and I agree with you 100% on that. Also I am not imposing OPO on anyone. I have also "suggested" other phones to my friends which "I think" meets their need and budget.

If you had read my posts I have said that certain specs looks better on the Lenovo. I also mentioned the premium of INR 7000 needs to be shelled out which "I think" or rather doubt is high compared to what I get or might get from the higher specs specified.

I only disagree with you on the specs and the testing:
    1. Specs of phones (Similar bracket) does not matter. What matters is the final output. Simple case is OPO, good camera specs but as some users have experienced, not up to mark with some similar phones with lower specs)
    2. A buyer cannot do that detailed testing (Same ROM testing and all other leveling aspects) before he buys the phone. He has to depend upon external sources like the various benchmarks tests, user feedback (which are usually based on the default configuration). As a QA Engineer, I understand that if you are testing one spec on a product against the same spec on another product, you need other things constant to be a fair test. But when you are out to test a phone with another you test on the final product.

19. RichiRamjag
    Froyo Jan 26, 2015

RichiRamjag , Jan 26, 2015 :
    Yet you lurk on the one plus forums like some dark cloud. Lol can you get any more pathetic?

20. SAM41
    Gingerbread Jan 26, 2015

SAM41 , Jan 26, 2015 :
    @jaybhatt
    You did not write the currency of the 27000.
    The best offer i found is 529€.
    Why would anyone pay that much for a Phone?
    Even if it would be better than the OPO, the price is too damn high.
    If you have too much money just buy a Galaxy Note 4.