Finally One Plus one support official lineage os 15.1

1. G_avtar_singh_KNES Froyo Jun 19, 2018

AndreyFranzese and hubertchan like this.
  2. izzykasha KitKat Jun 19, 2018

izzykasha, Jun 19, 2018 :
    thanks for the duplicate thread

very handy having the same information many tines,

perhaps you should learn how to search?

1529401646291.jpg

G_avtar_singh_KNES likes this.
  3. AndreyFranzese Gingerbread Jul 4, 2018

AndreyFranzese, Jul 4, 2018 :
    WOOOOOOO SO EXCITED MAN! Installed it on mine and it works great even better than 14.1 since many bugs started occurring lately. Logged in on these forums just to check what others are saying and unfortunately I can only find this thread about OPO LOS 15.1. Have the forums hit such low? :coldsweat:

4. idkwhoiam322 Marshmallow Jul 4, 2018

idkwhoiam322, Jul 4, 2018 :
    Ideally, there should only be one thread for each topic! But I'm sure more exist, as pointed out above.

5. AndreyFranzese Gingerbread Jul 4, 2018

AndreyFranzese, Jul 4, 2018 :
    Yeah I saw them but as I can see from PC (cannot be seen from the screenshot) this is the only "official" thread for the LOS 15.1 on the opo. The others mentioned above are for other devices probably and there are a few others for LOS 15.1 on OPO but reporting some bugs or whatsoever.
    I remember the glory days of the forums where these were the main stop for everything related to my OPO. I didn't have the need to visit xda etc. So this being THE thread for LOS 15.1 on OPO is kinda sad.

6. brian1951 Gingerbread Jul 11, 2018

brian1951, Jul 11, 2018 :
    The quality of any discussion forum is related to the time put in and expertise of its Moderators/Administrators. My suggestion: If you have the time to complain about how good things used to be, perhaps you would invest some time in moderating one area where you are comfortable?

I would do it myself; I am already moderating two discussion groups about dog training. Additionally, my 100 year old mom lives with me and I am her sole home healthcare provider. The icing on top of the cake, I run my own dog training business. I have a lot on my plate already.

It's always been my philosophy that nothing changes if I simply complain about a problem. If I offer to help fix a problem, then I have the chance to be a real instrument for change.