Find out what’s happening to the OnePlus 3 & 3T.

1. aris
    Jelly Bean May 29, 2017

2. remedy
    KitKat May 29, 2017

remedy , May 29, 2017 :
    It will continue to be sold in India even though updates may cease.

3. remedy
    KitKat May 29, 2017

remedy , May 29, 2017 :
    Discontinued.

papaharl and pcoventry like this.
  4. sahil sonii
    Froyo May 29, 2017

sahil sonii , May 29, 2017 :
    aftr discounte no worry abt service and support..nd updates will come for OP 3t

5. satyajit1990
    Cupcake May 29, 2017

satyajit1990 , May 29, 2017 :
    Can we have BuyBack /Upgrade option available to existing Oneplus 3/3T users to upgrade their device with upcoming OnePlus 5.

pcoventry likes this.
  6. snoellien
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 29, 2017

snoellien , May 29, 2017 :
    Hey how about a discount bub.. it will help you move outdated merchandise...

7. pcoventry
    Honeycomb May 29, 2017

pcoventry , May 29, 2017 :
    WHY can't you quote above, and reply below like it's set out? makes it so awkward to read when you type first

Just sayin :)

8. gerardojgonzalezg
    Eclair May 29, 2017

gerardojgonzalezg , May 29, 2017 :
    Time to move to a consistent phone maker, at least one that you know what expect, like samsung, they have almost same kind of phone and you know they never update.

As many of us know, OP promised many things that we wait for, but at the end is all bullshit!

9. gerardojgonzalezg
    Eclair May 29, 2017

Rentiold likes this.
  10. OmarJomha
    Gingerbread May 29, 2017

OmarJomha , May 29, 2017 :
    Apple is unique in their cult-following like consumer base. the closest Android has to that is Samsung customers but even they aren't that devoted to their brand. Besides, as much as I dislike Apple, they do offer good customer service. They don't completely forget about customers of older phones the moment they announce the next iPhone. OnePlus doesn't seem to care at all for their customers of previous phones.

I installed LineageOS last night on my 3T. I bought the phone in March (Midnight Black) and haven't had an update since. The OpenBeta program for OxygenOS reminds me of what OnePlus did with the One - ie, it's aimed at developing for the OP5 and not the 3/3T. The One didn't get past the beta of OOS, it was developed for the OP2 and OPX. No thanks. LineageOS is stable.

OnePlus, if you want to raise the price of your phones to compete with the big OEMs, first work on your customer service. Prove you can offer premium customer service before demanding a premium price. You make awesome phones, don't get me wrong, but this policy of abandoning them after a year is just plain bad.

11. OmarJomha
    Gingerbread May 29, 2017

OmarJomha , May 29, 2017 :
    IIRC the OP3 and OP3T were the first OnePlus phones to never be discounted. I get they are cheap already (at least in the US, it starts at $600 in Canada) but at least offer a clearance discount...

12. F_WL_Woo_zSiz
    Donut May 29, 2017

cmcosta81 and pcoventry like this.
  13. G_satyendra_ramnadh_oJTw
    Cupcake May 29, 2017

14. pcoventry
    Honeycomb May 29, 2017

pcoventry , May 29, 2017 :
    I agree, My old Iphone 5C has 10.3 - not sure if it can go higher, time will tell!

15. pradeepkumarreddy.v
    Cupcake May 29, 2017

16. jmarks
    Honeycomb May 29, 2017

jmarks , May 29, 2017 :
    The official team does not know the meaning of the words "ANSWER", "INFORMATION", "RESPECT" OR "PROMISES"... :confused::oops::(

kpmak likes this.
  17. vimfuego
    Gingerbread May 29, 2017

vimfuego , May 29, 2017 :
    As long as they continue to roll out updates to Nougat until that is end of life by Google themselves then I'd be happy with that. I don't feel the desire to have Android "O" just because it is out there (well, once it is released).

18. Deactivated User
    May 30, 2017

Rentiold likes this.
  19. zzjgmzz
    Froyo May 30, 2017

zzjgmzz , May 30, 2017 :

He must be a friend of Trump...

20. Smilirulz
    Gingerbread May 30, 2017

Smilirulz , May 30, 2017 :
    Dude, those 2 phones are 2 years old already. The support for them is over. Why would they invest money in something that is not producing money anymore to them ? That`s how Samsung, Google, Huawei, HTC and all other manufacturers do with their phones. Get over it.