Fingerprint Dims Out via OnePlus 9 Pro Morning Mist

1. GITANSHBINDAL , via OnePlus 9 Pro Morning Mist , Aug 25, 2021 :
    I am tired of this issue, uploaded logs in feedback also gave log zip to the guy who made contact via DM, but the issue is still not solved, even the guy @prashanth27 haven't looked at the logs yet.

The issue is fingerprint stops working after few minutes of restart. I don't know what should i do, I am not able to use fingerprint sensor.

Edit - i googled this issue and its quite common on Oneplus phone after Android 11 update on OnePlus 7/8 series and Nord too

Last edited: Aug 25, 2021

2. Nipu_1998
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus Nord 2 Aug 25, 2021

Caomhin and J4t1np4r3kh like this.
  3. Nipu_1998

Caomhin likes this.
  4. Akshat Sehgal
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 25, 2021

pkg3107 and Caomhin like this.
  5. PhotoPicker

6. GITANSHBINDAL , via OnePlus 9 Pro Morning Mist , Aug 25, 2021 :
    It doesn't shows any error or anything, it behaves like there is no fp sensor there.
    also while having the issue if i try to register a finger again, it says fp area is dirty or it says the normal line like register your finger...

7. GITANSHBINDAL , via OnePlus 9 Pro Morning Mist , Aug 25, 2021 :
    It works for a few minutes to hours. Then it stop responding. After a restart and after entering pin, fp start working again for few minutes to hours.

9. G_V._M._sKKA , via OnePlus 9 Pro Pine Green , Sep 7, 2021 :
    Welcome to op9...
    Same after every restart for me.
    For me it fixes it self after some time/days without any specific things to do.

Search for "fingerprint" in the forum to find All the other posts. But i would not recommend doing any of the suggested methods trying to fix this. It's a waste of time.