Fingerprint does not work via OnePlus 8 Pro Glacial Green

2. Liehjan
    Marshmallow Jan 14, 2021

Liehjan , Jan 14, 2021 :
    Try to clear stored fingerprint data and add them again? Have you tried with different fingers? Does your device have a 3rd party screen protector?

3. halldroby , via OnePlus 8 Pro Glacial Green , Jan 14, 2021 :
    Yes, there is a screen saver, I deleted and re-recorded my finger data many times, but it still does not work properly

4. Liehjan
    Marshmallow Jan 14, 2021

Liehjan , Jan 14, 2021 :
    Okay, and you have registered 4 fingers and issue is with all of them?

5. halldroby , via OnePlus 8 Pro Glacial Green , Jan 14, 2021 :
    Yes, sometimes 1 finger does not work and the other one works. I think the problem is because of the screen saver.

6. Liehjan
    Marshmallow Jan 14, 2021

Liehjan , Jan 14, 2021 :
    Is the screen protector the one that came with the phone or one you applied? is it glass or plastic?

7. halldroby , via OnePlus 8 Pro Glacial Green , Jan 14, 2021 :
    I removed the protective device that came with the phone, I bought it myself and I tried many different different things, it did not work the same way, the glass on it is UV protective

8. Liehjan
    Marshmallow Jan 14, 2021

Liehjan , Jan 14, 2021 :
    I use a UV glass too on my 7Pro, no issues here... So it might be something wrong with your sensor or software related... Did this issue start after a software update?

9. halldroby , via OnePlus 8 Pro Glacial Green , Jan 14, 2021 :
    I don't know because I just put on the screen. Maybe it's bad with UV glass. Do you recommend it? I should buy it and use it.

10. Liehjan
    Marshmallow Jan 14, 2021

Liehjan , Jan 14, 2021 :
    I have found out that UV glass works best with curved screen phones... So don't recommend you to remove it. You could try to report the issue here if it's software related.
    https://forums.oneplus.com/feedback/

edge.s likes this.

12. edge.s
    Gingerbread Jan 14, 2021