Fingerprint Not working properly...!! via OnePlus 6

1. Edee25
    Gingerbread Jan 6, 2020

Edee25 , via OnePlus 6 , Jan 6, 2020 :
    Am using one plus 6..After updating to android 10, the fingerprint is not working properly... i want to touch it twice or thrice to open my device ..wtf is this??? without testing how can u release a buggy update?? and also sometimes am having flickering issue too... and also phone becomes little laggy... Not so fast comparing to pie... Really one plus most times disappointing everyone like this shit updates??? Please dont give update for the sake, we have invested lot of money on u... pleased do your work honestly and heartfully one plus...
    thank you,

2. B_Wrath
    Nougat Jan 6, 2020

B_Wrath , Jan 6, 2020 :
    This is a user forum. Not customer care.
    You are not talking to oneplus here.

Please use the dedicated pinned update announcement thread for discussion.
    Don't create redundant threads.

Bilalazeem54, Artemus. and drl431 like this.
  3. Edee25
    Gingerbread Jan 6, 2020

Edee25 , via OnePlus 6 , Jan 6, 2020 :
    How can u say this is redundant thread... did i speak about samsung or apple?? did i post my thread to the group of xiomi user or moto user??? U dont have any rights to teach me... if i post it here whats your problem?? Who are you first?? are u the CEO? if he comes and says to me also i wont respond ok... i got cheaten and hurt by the update... and i posted the same text on the feedback page and also i posted it here... because everyone should know about this... Thats my motive... If u dont like some posts just go silently ok u dont have any rights saying to me ok... Be mature

4. npatel70
    Honeycomb Jan 6, 2020

npatel70 , Jan 6, 2020 :
    With respect to your post anyone can respond what they want within reason. Same freedom applies to you. However, that being said you should have first searched the forum for a similar issue and posted on that thread.

Being mature is one thing acting is another. None of your 2 posts so far have demonstrated that!

Updates always come with a caveat.... Buyer beware. The majority who have updated have no issues. If you can not resolve then i would suggest factory reset and see if that works. Good luck

B_Wrath and Artemus. like this.
  5. B_Wrath
    Nougat Jan 6, 2020

B_Wrath , Jan 6, 2020 :
    There are rules in this forum. Which you agreed to follow while signing up.
    A thread is redundant when there is already another thread to discuss the problem, in this case, as mentioned before, it is the pinned update announcement thread. You can let everyone know about your problem in that thread. Nobody is stopping you from doing that.

Bilalazeem54, npatel70 and Artemus. like this.