1. F_Andy_Lane_kbni
    Donut Dec 30, 2019

Weasle and tharun19 like this.

3. Y1558105964029
    Cupcake Jan 18, 2020

4. borisci69
    Cupcake Jan 19, 2020

borisci69 , Jan 19, 2020 :
    I'm not only having issues using fingerprint to open banking apps but it's not even working consistently to unlock my phone now. And I got it, there are other ways to unlock the phone but I shouldn't had to deal with this on a brand new phone (7 Pro). Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

5. GauravMajithia
    Donut Jan 20, 2020

GauravMajithia , via OnePlus 7 , Jan 20, 2020 :
    I have been seeing this very frequently these days. Apps go in Hung State where Fingerprint is required.

I open Outlook multiple times a day, everytime it requires fingerprint, but at a point it will come on the Outlook Splash Window (where it should show fingerprint request) and goes in Hung State.

This same issue is happening with my Banking App as well.

looks like the fingerprint scanner is not taking Request or is in deadlock state.

6. Dwilson817 , via OnePlus 7 Pro T-Mobile , Feb 10, 2020 :
    FIXED FINGERPRINT ISSUE: I have had this issue since the update also. All you have to do is change your lock screen security to the pin not the pattern or any other option available. I've tried uninstalling apps, recreated my fingerprint, and almost got to the point where I factory reset the phone, but read a thread that said the pin passcode works on the security screen and IT WORKED!!