Finished with Apple

1. xixleplix
    Cupcake Oct 24, 2014

2. xixleplix
    Cupcake Oct 24, 2014

xixleplix , Oct 24, 2014 :
    I too would LOVE to be done with my iPhone!!!

keroleen31 likes this.
  3. xixleplix
    Cupcake Oct 24, 2014

xixleplix , Oct 24, 2014 :
    I'd like to see a future with this phone dominating the market.

4. IdLoveToGetAOPO
    Gingerbread Oct 24, 2014

5. aday1005
    Froyo Oct 24, 2014

aday1005 , Oct 24, 2014 :
    getting an invite seems impossible, they said don't beg and be patience.
    if so, how they supposed to know that you wanted one?
    if by the end of today I don't get an invite. despite how properly priced it is and how beautiful this phone is, they only exist in dream land. I'm just gonna get iphone 6. no complications, instantly delivered.

6. Nick Heimes17
    Eclair Oct 24, 2014

Nick Heimes17 , Oct 24, 2014 :
    The admins or the people who control the forums. they ban you for begging for invites

7. DroidFreed
    Cupcake Oct 24, 2014

DroidFreed , Oct 24, 2014 :

Don't you think the invite elitist attitude is just like Apple's mentality?

8. girbabe
    Gingerbread Oct 24, 2014

girbabe , Oct 24, 2014 :
    It's so annoying to see so many "If you don't give me what I want, WHEN I want it, I'm not going to play with you anymore" attitudes. I suppose it would be incomprehensible if I said that I purposely waited until after they released invites in June so I could observe other users experience, wait for software updates, watch for potential hardware problems and even how OnePlus responds to customer complaints. This IS after all, a new device from a new Startup. I'm betting the same people who are complaining about not having a OPO yet are the same people who would have complained if they actually DID get one right away and then it failed to meet their expectations.

Catrin42 likes this.
  9. joelhansen
    Froyo Oct 24, 2014

joelhansen , Oct 24, 2014 :
    How so?

10. joelhansen
    Froyo Oct 24, 2014

joelhansen , Oct 24, 2014 :

I don't think you're quite looking at it the right way. They want to build a loyal fan base, (I believe) hence the levels for posing in the forms and accounting for how long you've been a member here. So from what i'm gathering they want you to actively post in the forms and build relationships with people rather than wait patiently or than asking people for invites. The problem with this, though, in my perspective, is that you can talk to as many people as you want and be a loyal member of the community and not get rewarded, like you said. They had two options as a company, 1) sell out and make bank off this incredible phone or 2) make a revolutionary stand against companies like apple and take a hit in approval from a good majority of their fan base. They chose route number two.

11. harleycaddy2008
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 24, 2014