Not open for further replies.
  1. Jevoly
    Marshmallow Community Expert Aug 11, 2015

Jevoly , Aug 11, 2015 :
    Wrong quote? :rolleyes:

2. Jevoly

Jevoly , Aug 11, 2015 :
    You should quote the admin to give you this piece of information. Not that I know anything regarding this. :)

3. zaphod-beeblebrox
    KitKat Aug 11, 2015

zaphod-beeblebrox , Aug 11, 2015 :
    You failed to answer the point I raised.
    "For those who just want to receive an invite when we have stock, we’ve also created the new reservation list. This list will move on a first come first serve basis."
    This is from this thread
    https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/the-first-oneplus-2-invites.325749/
    Raggy has not changed the wording as you previously indicated.
    What is written by Raggy is not correct. I have tried to contact him, but have had no response. After initially joining the list your score is reduced each day, unless you obtain additional referrals. How does this equate to strictly first come, first served?
    I would appreciate if you can please try to answer the question I asked this time. If you cant explain it, then please refer it to someone who can.
    You stated that I could obtain additional referrals before being bumped down the list. I already have a daily job, so working for oneplus each day isnt for me. I really didnt realise that to obtain a op2 it would be necessary to have to work for Oneplus anyhow.

Purealoha and remedy like this.
  4. Jevoly

Jevoly , Aug 11, 2015 :
    Please read my previous reply in the other thread again. I quote it below for your convenience. Please read the bold text again and again. I was talking about the content on FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD was edited by Raggy.
    Regarding the "first come first serve" in THIS THREAD by Raggy, it simply mean that you'll be assigned a ranking according to your sign up date on first come first serve basis, notice the line "This list will move on a first come first serve basis". After that the list will move dynamically based on the number of referrals sign up with your link as stated in THIS THREAD

5. jlasensiofi
    KitKat Aug 11, 2015

6. zaphod-beeblebrox
    KitKat Aug 11, 2015

Yes, you have still failed to answer the point I questioned, and I take it you have not referred it on to someone who can.

remedy likes this.
  7. Jevoly

Jevoly , Aug 11, 2015 :
    You just being ignorant and refuse to accept the truth. You may wait for the admin to response to your query.

I will stop the discussion here. Cheers.

DoitJ1 and rhiney like this.
  8. zaphod-beeblebrox
    KitKat Aug 11, 2015

Im ignorant? Try reading the thread that Raggy wrote. How is the question I wrote ignorant. You are just in denial, and full of Oneplus jingoism. In planet Oneplus words written, and actions taken can be opposites, and you mention the word truth?

Last edited: Aug 11, 2015

remedy likes this.
  9. chadbartley
    Froyo Aug 11, 2015

chadbartley , Aug 11, 2015 :
    Blahhahha, is there anything these guys have attempted to do that hasn't had some kind of hitch! Mark my words. In three weeks there will be another post prolonging actual shipments to north america longer.

zaphod-beeblebrox likes this.
  10. castlefox
    Eclair Aug 11, 2015

castlefox , Aug 11, 2015 :
    Dang too bad about the shipping delay but not the end of the world since the rest of the phone will not be delayed. I really hope there are a lot of Two's being produced

11. mamathi3
    Froyo Aug 11, 2015

DoitJ1 likes this.
  12. GoalieDad37
    Froyo Aug 11, 2015

GoalieDad37 , Aug 11, 2015 :
    At the end of the day, the extra 2-3 weeks is really not that big of a deal. How many people really expected to get their OP2 invite right away anyhow?

From my point of view, let people decide to walk away during the wait...more invites for the rest of us. :)

D

DoitJ1 likes this.
  13. rhiney
    Honeycomb Aug 11, 2015

rhiney , Aug 11, 2015 :
    If ppl disagree with how okne plus conducts business they are free to leave the forum and get on with there lives.. It is what it is. U can't change it. Mean while the rest of us will wait patiently for our invites

DoitJ1 and nufob82 like this.
  14. theblob
    Froyo Aug 11, 2015

theblob , Aug 11, 2015 :
    With all these complaints, realistically, how many of you even got an invite or close to getting one anyway? I bet by the time they're ready to ship to North America, most of us are still waiting for an invite.

15. spongemike
    Gingerbread Aug 11, 2015

16. djhippopro
    Froyo Aug 12, 2015

17. ahauter
    Cupcake Aug 12, 2015

18. mudkiller
    Gingerbread Aug 12, 2015

19. adamski07
    Gingerbread Aug 12, 2015

adamski07 , Aug 12, 2015 :
    How about the accessories? Do we have to wait for them more than the opt? -.- Not really liking these delays especially the accessories not being up for pre-orders.

20. DR0N3x
    Donut Aug 12, 2015

jtce1 likes this.