First review about my one plus 5

1. nihalchiku
    Donut Jun 29, 2017

nihalchiku , Jun 29, 2017 :
    I personally liked this mobile a lot. Though I had heard bad comments but the mobile features a lot of great features and has an excellent speed that no mobile can matches . The camera feature is excellent and the depth mode is like cheery on the cake. The pro mode feature is really good and it helps the photographer to shoot in their own style. The battery backup is excellent. Even though it has just a 3300 Mah battery but the optimization level of the phone is very great.The mobile is very sleek and the high grade aluminum give a very good metallic texture.The finger print scanner is like super fast. It just takes 0.2 sec to open what an incredible speed.Though some people have not liked this mobile because they don't know what a good mobile is capable of.BECAUSE ONE PLUS TEAM NEVER SETTLE.

2. AaronStark171
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 29, 2017

AaronStark171 , Jun 29, 2017 :
    Hi Nihalchiku,
    We understand you recieved your new oneplus device.
    Congratulations!
    However we request you to use existing threads about sharing your experience with the new device and don't create new threads as it affects the experience of other users or gfy.
    #NeverSettle

3. snoopy5
    Gingerbread Jun 29, 2017

snoopy5 , Jun 29, 2017 :
    I can not believe that you are writing this. You seem to use the phone so superficial or you do not have any kind of experience with photography at all, that you are willing to write here such statements. I mean, how can someone take you seriously, if he also uses the OP5 and sees what is going wrong here?