Five Years of Never Settle - Join the celebration!

1. Zoeriva2018 Donut Dec 4, 2018

Zoeriva2018, Dec 4, 2018 :
    What does OnePlus mean to you? How would you describe it?
      • I have had a oneplus 1, oneplus 2(Not so happy with it), Oneplus X, Oneplus 3 and now i have a Oneplus 5T.
      • I really liked the phones up and till the Oneplus 3, nice updates. But now with the 5T i am really dissapointed in how fast the company Oneplus forgets about its older devices (1 year old??)
    Did you meet someone or have a memorable experience because of OnePlus?
      • All the years i own a Oneplus Phone people always asked wat kind of brand this is, something special in my opinion!!
    Do you have anything interesting to share about or say to OnePlus fans in other countries?
      • The quality is real good, design is nice, updates not so good!!
    How would you comment on the growth of OnePlus during this 5-year period? Has it achieved your expectations?
      • I think Oneplus is growing to fast, starting to look like all other Phone company's.....too bad

Do you have anything else you'd like to say to OnePlus? Or to someone at OnePlus?
      • Don't forget about the community of the owners that bought and will buy a Oneplus device......
    But still a great phone, i am really happy with the speed and build of the phone.

Keep up the good work,

Last edited: Dec 4, 2018

2. script Marshmallow Moderator Dec 4, 2018

script, Dec 4, 2018 :
    Congratulations. My relationship with OnePlus lasts longer than a few marriages.

I'm here also 5 years this month. Nuff said. I met quite some people through this adventure, and hopefully will meet some more every now and then. Many staff members, fellow moderators and forum members are super great nice people, and I am honestly happy that this phone thingie brought us all together.

Happy anniversary, all of you. All of us.

Ps. Also this started with the help of OnePlus and the video camera

Bouncer71, buntycubal, woSch and 12 others like this.
  3. Liehjan KitKat Dec 4, 2018

vivekgokulraj likes this.
  4. GopalB. Marshmallow Dec 4, 2018

5. Chuck_James Froyo Dec 4, 2018

Chuck_James, Dec 4, 2018 :
    This year was..a hard one for you, it's hard because you want to do big things in a short time..
    Let me tell you my experience.

Last year, in February I broke my Sony Z1's display and that phone have a big problem. Broken display = RIP phone. I used a Samsung Galaxy S2 for almost 3 months, after that I had sufficient amount of money to buy a new one. First time I ordered a Meizu Pro 7 Plus which never arrived. After one month waiting for a refund, they gave my money back. When I got them, I saw your 5T on Amazon for a good price. I started to watch reviews about this phone, and after 2 day, I bought it for 560$. First, my friends said that is a Chinese phone and it will be a shit, but no, now this phone kills every game without any problems. It's running better than when I bought it and I never saw a phone like this. Camera is pretty good, no problems in day time or night time.

OnePlus for me...is not a brand, is a friend. They are listening to their community, not like other companies, and they are improving always the Oxigen OS for faster and smoother performance, something what Samsung, Apple or Huawei doesn't.

It's time to be first in tops, OnePlus! You can beat everyone, just a little bit of organisation and hard work.

Be original, stop copying other designs, make your own style, be you!

Create, try, never settle. The OnePlus TV concept is amazing, your phones are in tops, you can do everything! You can stop depending Qualcomm. You can create your own chipsets to make the fastest device ever.. There are a lot o possibilities!

I hope you will open a OnePlus shop in Romania and you will make a contract with romanians mobile services providers.

Love you, OnePlus,
    The biggest fan from Romania, Tudor.

Sorry for my bad English!

6. Speedlover777 Gingerbread Dec 4, 2018

Speedlover777, Dec 4, 2018 :
    Woohoo! Let's party up)) OPPO gangnam style))))

7. sanketmistry Gingerbread Dec 4, 2018

sanketmistry, Dec 4, 2018 :
    Happy 5th Anniversary!!!

The aim of the company to "Never Settle" is the best. It perfectly suits to the company but for creating awesome new phones... The older phones aren't behind but sometimes delayed... I would like to at least update the users so they don't get anxious and make comments which aren't needed.

But I still think the company has to grow in aspect to the update being provided, being totally transparent would help you gain more heads...

As you've completed 5 years and growing all around the globe, would anxiously wait for some news on your older 5's line up...

Waiting for Good Days....

8. Cheetosdust Starting Point Expert Dec 4, 2018

Cheetosdust, Dec 4, 2018 :
    I believe in you, don't be a sloth now :p

jlasensiofi, ChrisTerp and GopalB. like this.
  9. Neylan Donut Dec 4, 2018

10. alessiodales Cupcake Dec 4, 2018

alessiodales, Dec 4, 2018 :
    Congratulations OnePlus for 5 years of never settle! I'm glad to participate to the mini interview!

⚪[e]1f534[/e]
    What does OnePlus mean to you? How would you describe it?

I'm a “new user” to OnePlus phones, but since i discovered OnePlus i'm really addicted to the brand and community itself. In my opinion, OnePlus as a community and not just a phone producer( like other larger companies), is a full emotional experience starting from the unboxing of OnePlus products to all the events you make. By the time you join the community you feel like you're in. You're in a family, that goes beyond a phone producer. OnePlus means listening the customers in all the way it is possible. Never settle!

⚪[e]1f534[/e]
    Do you meet someone or have a memorable experience because of OnePlus?

Actually not. But i would like one day to participate to OnePlus events. I have not the possibilities to do so at the moment,so i use to watch live videos of OnePlus events that inspire me and i really enjoy to feel part of this family everytime.

⚪[e]1f534[/e]
    How would you comment on the growth of OnePlus during this 5-year period? Has it achieved your expectations?

I've followed OnePlus even before buying the first phone, and i would say that OnePlus listen its family before making a new phone. This makes OnePlus what it is now. Listening the customers brought the brand where it is now. I think this is the best part about this family. It got better and better by the time the years passed. I really enjoy OnePlus products (other than phones) in the actual state, altought I have not much of them because i have not got any possibilities at the moment!

⚪[e]1f534[/e]
    Do you have anything else you'd like to say to OnePlus?

Yes. That's what i have to say:

I enjoy so much OnePlus and I'd like to meet you someday.

Keep up with great work for us and with us!

And last thing (but not less important) Happy birthday OnePlus! ⚪[e]1f534[/e]

Written by OnePlus 6. ⚪[e]1f534[/e]

1543932118459.jpg

buntycubal likes this.
  11. Sujknair Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 4, 2018

Sujknair, Dec 4, 2018 :
    Hmmm.. Lets see now..

1.What does OnePlus mean to you? How would you describe it?

This is fun. Oneplus to me, stood for something special. You guys wanted to break the mould, and prove that a killer device with the specs and software, didnt have to cost an arm and a leg. Basically, you're the true successor to the nexus lineup, in my eyes at least. I was divided between the Nexus 5 and the OP1, the only reason i didnt get the OP1 was because i thought a 5.5 inch screen was overkill then. (Shows me what i know ). Didnt make any mistakes when the OP3 rolled around though.

2.Did you meet someone or have a memorable experience because of OnePlus?

Although i havent met anyone in person, the endless stream of banter, sarcasm, and witty retorts among familiar names in the forums is a fun read anyday. And the memes of course.
    Memorable experience - The countless second looks and admiration the OP3's shiny back got from my colleagues. Kinda hard to believe now, since the phones are more widespread.

3.How would you comment on the growth of OnePlus during this 5-year period? Has it achieved your expectations?

Oneplus has grown. That's for certain, especially when you consider the fact that they're working on a tv, of all things. Certainly more people know about the company and phones, thats evident by the sales numbers alone. However, i expect to see something different in the future hardware-wise, rather than the same old glass sandwich everytime. OOS on the other hand, is a really fun, light little android ecosystem, and i'm very satisfied with it.

4.Do you have anything else you'd like to say to OnePlus? Or to someone at OnePlus?

Long shot, but bring back ceramic or metal bodies? And some thermal management solutions? Pretty please? Also, you guys better kill it with the OP7, or whatever it is that's coming next, if you want my money. :-D

And congratulations on the five year anniversary! Here's to many more.

buntycubal likes this.
  12. VickyR85 Donut Dec 4, 2018

VickyR85, Dec 4, 2018 :
    With One Plus Team for 3 Long Years. So far had 2 Working Phones - Oneplus X and Oneplus 6T + One Plus Limited Edition Bag. Still I feel I missed my 1st 2 Years association with OnePlus :(

13. GeNiUs5 Gingerbread Dec 4, 2018

14. Nuggetrap Cupcake Dec 4, 2018

Nuggetrap, Dec 4, 2018 :
    компания OnePlus за эти 5 лет стала в один ряд с именитыми брендами во всём мире, я пользуюсь 6 и крайне доволен аппаратом, ни на что не променяю гаджет от OnePlus никогда. Успехов, роста продаж и числа крутых гаджетов, с Днём Рождения!!!

Speedlover777 likes this.
  15. M1533150242350 Froyo Dec 4, 2018

M1533150242350, Dec 4, 2018 :
    Many thanks for developers and it's team,
    [e]1f493[/e]full wishes to OnePlus,
    In future please bring more security like/above blackberry and Apple.
    once again our thanks to OnePlus engineers,

16. badjack Froyo Dec 4, 2018

17. Romario Oliveira Pires Froyo Dec 4, 2018

Romario Oliveira Pires, Dec 4, 2018 :
    Delete all the posts that say anything about the updates messing up the phones, right mods?
    Again. 5 years of initially good products that eventually get destroyed by botched updates. OnePlus is turning into a joke and I truly hate to say that since I fell in love with OnePlus as a company ever since getting my OnePlus 2. But now they're just taking a piss with people:)

gotshoaib likes this.
  18. pushpakjain Gingerbread Dec 4, 2018

pushpakjain, Dec 4, 2018 :
    Bahot Bahot Badhai Ho One Plus Team ( Many Many Congratulations to One Plus Team )

I Have Owned Every Single One Plus Device Starting From 1+1.......

1 ) What does OnePlus mean to you? How would you describe it?

One Plus for me is like my " MOM " Who has taught me one SIMPLE but Most Powerful thing WE SHOULD NEVER SETTLE IN OUR LIFE UNTILL WE GET SUCESS.
    As one plus got sucess after 5 years of constant hardwork and like their tagline " NEVER SETTLE "

2 ) Did you meet someone or have a memorable experience because of OnePlus?

I have already tweeted about this when i meet my College friend after 4 years in ONE PLUS 5 Launch Event At Mumbai .
    i was happiest person at that time on this planet .
    my friend name is Dr Pruthvi Vaity .
    That was my memorable moment of my life .
    THANK YOU ONE PLUS.....

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xwRFh9kcpXSHACxmNlIlwXQInH3fUDTI/view?usp=sharing

[​IMG]

3) Do you have anything interesting to share about or say to OnePlus fans in other countries?

During launch event of OP6 I was FIRST BUYER of Mumbai region .
    my op6 was given to me by Actress CHITRANGADA DAS at Pheonix Mall Lower Parel .

I WAS STANDING IN QUE FROM 6.30 AM WHEN EVENT TIMING WAS 3.30 PM .

https://twitter.com/IamPushpakJain/status/996927454412525568

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GU_B1wlIgtVIiV4gCAsoQ8d-gZf1F3P0/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AiSu7VPaliHxmhnfj8RJXMeI1AhDGA_A/view?usp=sharing

[​IMG]
    4 ) How would you comment on the growth of OnePlus during this 5-year period? Has it achieved your expectations?[​IMG]

One Plus has grown like MONEY PLANT
    like money plant grows slow and steady , like that only coz of positivity of one plus team and never settle tag they have grown to huge sucesss .

The best part of ONE PLUS is they listen to CONSUMERS & Fulfill all demands which consumer asked for so this answers 2 question that one plus has 100% fullfilled my expections

5 ) Do you have anything else you'd like to say to OnePlus? Or to someone at OnePlus?

One Plus team members are like best friends , like how best friends never let go another best friend .
    same way one plus team members never let go theire valuable consumers .

sometimes they failed to fullfil the needs of consumers , then too at that time they have appolojized for the same , as in at launch event of op6 their was no shade for consumers they provide ICECREAMS as well as 2000 RS voucher codes .
    This is called as True Friend ............
    They have accepted their mistake and rectified it

Lastly I Would Thank One Plus With A Little Token Of Appreciation

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oM-qB8kj3tl3E7O0f7ea9PD3v7lgIuSq/view?usp=sharing

[​IMG]

https://twitter.com/IamPushpakJain/status/1066303798501502977

THANKS ONE PLUS 1+

Last edited: Dec 4, 2018

19. DrArs Gingerbread Dec 4, 2018

DrArs, Dec 4, 2018 :
    lol

20. YASHPLUSONE. Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 4, 2018