Five Years of Never Settle - Join the celebration!

1. ChrisTerp KitKat Dec 4, 2018

ChrisTerp, Dec 4, 2018 :
    Congratulations on the 5 year Anniversary. Keep up the good work and keep being a disruptor in the mobile phone arena.

Glad you folks able to hop on Google fi now too.

Cheetosdust and script like this.
  2. ChrisTerp KitKat Dec 4, 2018

ChrisTerp, Dec 4, 2018 :
    Looks like you have better relationships w/your backyard squirrels than the ladies :(:p;)

Cheetosdust, piccionel and script like this.
  3. jlasensiofi KitKat Dec 4, 2018

script and Cheetosdust like this.
  4. malidan Marshmallow Dec 4, 2018

malidan, Dec 4, 2018 :
    That is a very good question.

Cheetosdust and Tobikage like this.
  5. malidan Marshmallow Dec 4, 2018

malidan, Dec 4, 2018 :
    Congrats on the 5 years, but its well past the time to drop the NEVER from the SETTLE.:rolleyes:

buntycubal likes this.
  6. chauoneplus Eclair Dec 4, 2018

chauoneplus, Dec 4, 2018 :
    1. What does OnePlus mean to you? How would you describe it?

My impression to OnePlus is “ What the heck is this phone” to “ Wow ! I cant live without it”. My first Oneplus phone is OnePlus 3T which recommended from my best friend. Recently I bought OnePlus 6 Red and now is OnePlus 6T. This brand is addiction. It kept plus One and go on. This is the meaning to me.

2. Did you meet someone or have a memorable experience because of OnePlus?

Yes, I gifted first OnePlus(OnePlus 3T) to my friend. He lost his current phone and had difficulty on finance and communication. This phone changed his life literally and completely. I became his savior of his life.

3. Do you have anything interesting to share about or say to OnePlus fans in other countries?

To Vietnamese, please consider to use this phone instead of buying iPhone stubbornly. They usually bought brand new iPhone which is 3-4 times more expensive than retail price. We could have all we needed in OnePlus just for half of that price.

4. How would you comment on the growth of OnePlus during this 5-year period? Has it achieved your expectations?

I compare my first one (Oneplus 3T) with current one ( Oneplus 6T). This comparison is insane because it was like compare 18th century technology with 21st century one. It is a huge improvement. OnePlus always surprised and inspired me every time. It always be “plus” never “minus”.

5. Do you have anything else you'd like to say to OnePlus? Or to someone at OnePlus?

Thanks OnePlus company for keeping working and motivating technology. All of my family members use OnePlus now. Thanks again.

Bouncer71 and buntycubal like this.
  7. no_obey Froyo Dec 4, 2018

8. script Marshmallow Moderator Dec 4, 2018

script, Dec 4, 2018 :
    I didn't talk about my girl:) 30 years a couple next year

9. Aziz_Amin_Oneplus Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 4, 2018

Aziz_Amin_Oneplus, Dec 4, 2018 :
    Keep it going like that OnePlus, you are one of the best mobile company that came from the bloom when big companies very ruling and now name is in one of the best *** kicking phone company in the sub continent and with that also think about your old devices to give them what all deserves, best of luck

10. Shuller Jelly Bean Dec 4, 2018

Shuller, Dec 4, 2018 :
    I am still in here, however for oP it means nothing, their focus is the content generation for future ads...

Tobikage likes this.
  11. Friezy Donut Dec 4, 2018

Friezy, Dec 4, 2018 :
    1. I don't think of one plus as a product, I think of it as a community driven by the people and by the wonderful talent behind these incredible phones.

2. I was introduced to one plus not because of a sales person or advert, but because of curiousity. I saw one of my friends taking a picture with it and asked if I could check it out. It was love at first sight.

3. Not a fact, but I've noticed one plus to have behind it very diverse people, from India to UK, the features on the phones resonate with people all around the globe.

4. One Plus went from being a niche phone to a global powerhouse, whoever would have thought one plus would carry so much horsepower that we even partner with Maclaren, crazy. It's a testament to the thought that goes behind one plus products.

5. To one plus, don't be afraid to try out new things, you've earned the community's trust with your transparency and brilliant design. One Plus has its own way of handling things and I would love to see more cool features.

12. Intergalactic Koala Cupcake Dec 4, 2018

Intergalactic Koala, Dec 4, 2018 :

I can't believe it's been five years all ready. Happy 5th Birthday! I'm so glad I discovered this company

13. Zh_kilat Oreo Dec 4, 2018

buntycubal likes this.
  14. gogogone Donut Dec 5, 2018

gogogone, Dec 5, 2018 :
    1. OnePlus is about trying something different, giving control back to the user to let us be us.

3. It's a community of people who love their technology, whether we understand the intricacies or not. People who have something in common if wanting something innovative not to enjoy in the experience than to follow the crowd.

15. The1Lion Lollipop Dec 5, 2018

The1Lion, Dec 5, 2018 :
    Four years :D

View attachment 929196
    You skipped year two! :eek::p

upload_2018-12-4_22-18-12.png

How does one attachment break and the other is fine? :confused::oops::rolleyes: .5 years and still ain't right! :p

Last edited: Dec 5, 2018

Cheetosdust likes this.
  16. sethisidd Jelly Bean Dec 5, 2018

Cheetosdust likes this.
  17. pranayshah12 Cupcake Dec 5, 2018

pranayshah12, Dec 5, 2018 :

I've got a OP5 and I had previously bought a OP1 for my Dad (although I ended up using that one) and I've gotta day, it's been one hell of a journey. Both my OP devices have lived up to the values that the brand OnePlus had set out with. The OP1 still performs great during daily tasks and holds its own, while the OP5 is a joy to use as my daily driver. It's been about 18 months and still feels fast and super responsive. OnePlus has become more than just a company, specially in a country like India, which has the showered it with love and loyalty. It's a feeling, an emotion that people now tend to associate with OnePlus. I'd like to wish OnePlus an extremely prosperous and bountiful 5th anniversary, expecting hundreds of more to come.
    Muchas Gracias for all the experiences and joy that your devices have brought in my life.

buntycubal likes this.
  18. JalananFreak Gingerbread Dec 5, 2018

JalananFreak, Dec 5, 2018 :
    Hi everyone :)
    Would love to answer all of these questions !

1) OnePlus is life. because life never settles !
    OnePlus teaches you to never settle on your dream, keep on going and achieve the things that you need the most.
    Oneplus also teach us about thinking smart and know what's important. Getting a very good phone at affordable prices. Cutting down gimmick things and only holds what's important.
    The community also shows that in order to grow, we need to learn from others and help each other.

2) The memorable experience was when I first got 5T. Unboxing it, and the feels on my hand, tge design was amazing. Minimalist at its best. Starting to use the phone was stunning, so smooth, so many customizability, and it offers you everything that you could probably need in a phone. Love it my new pal.

3) To all OnePlus community, keep on supporting this product. Keep on giving constructive ideas and criticism so that OnePlus can grow more.
    Be proud that you're one of the OnePlus user. The best phone you could ever own regardless of people not knowing about it. but its on the way, Oneplus is becoming the highlights more and more. So lets move on together :)

4) I didnt have previous Oneplus in hand but i did read a lot about oneplus since i could remember. Oneplus is becoming bigger everyday. Oneplus developed a lot in just 5 years to become into the best-phone-lists all over the world.
    Sadly, i could see that they are slowly moving from "community based phone" to universal phone. Not truely listens to its users and chose to satisfy others first. But still the community is active and never could i find a very supportive community.

5) To Oneplus and the staffs, I'm very greatful to all of you guys. You did a great job on the OnePlus phone, be it the design, the hardware, the software, everything. OxygenOS it truely our Oxygen.
    Keep on going, Never Settles on show the world that we are the best phone than any other company. The community is the key for all of this. Let us help you in developing a better product in the future.

Thank you :)

19. Cheetosdust Starting Point Expert Dec 5, 2018

Bouncer71 likes this.
  20. Alex_MLT Cupcake Dec 5, 2018

Alex_MLT, Dec 5, 2018 :
    Hi to all. Happy 5 Year anniversary!!
    This is my first post here, the Oneplus Community. I was following the course of 1+ since the beginning however only a month ago became the proud owner of an OnePlus 6. No problems so far, not that I'm expecting any to surface, the 6 it's a mature product with minimal drawbacks. I'm also very impressed with the community and the level of customer service, others should take lessons from 1+ on how to treat a customer. Overall very happy with my choice and looking forward to see what new things the Oneplus 7 product line will bring us.